ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pre-tested..heres the scoop..cannot say much about it because any reveal would ruin the plot for those that like surprises..SO i'll stick to the basics..ya want incest? CHECK! ya want voluptuous stunning babes that are bootyliscious? CHECK! you want a story driven sex romp? CHECK! you want mystery and intrigue? CHECK! you want choices? CHECK! you want acrobatics? :p CHECK!!! you want dance fever party time????? CHECK!!!!!!!! in short..this'll please those that are already all in on OneMan's style and newcomers that are looking for the beautifully drawn incest sex romp...with dance dance fever!!! go sub and get it now!!
that men in skirts tv show he was watching though..kinda creepy ;)

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
In case I don't get to say this when it's time. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all. Here is some art to go along with it. Left to right. (Leliana, Melissa, Aiko, Alice) Shrink cast. Who needs the MC, I left him holding the camera to take this pic. XmasGifts.jpg

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I can't wait :D ; I was postponing the download of the game for that update. My body is ready now

"Try everything" in VN and games is my motto ; that and "If it's round and bouncy, better be a boob", but that's irrelevant here.
Thats a good motto. Sure the stuff you gonna see might not always be your kink but it is a game so you might aswell enjoy it completly.

Reactions: Rozhok and OneManVN

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
In case I don't get to say this when it's time. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all. Here is some art to go along with it. Left to right. (Leliana, Melissa, Aiko, Alice) Shrink cast. Who needs the MC, I left him holding the camera to take this pic. View attachment 489254
That looks like my Christmas tree...

Have an even better Christmas season and if we don't have the chance to talk till January, have an even better new year

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Trying out some new skin work (creating my own realistic SSS skin) Since I'm always busy working on a game I don't often get the chance to do so, anyhow, note the fingers on the render at the top, also I'm aware of clippings and whatnot and dc. delicious.png Delicious2.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In case I don't get to say this when it's time. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all. Here is some art to go along with it. Left to right. (Leliana, Melissa, Aiko, Alice) Shrink cast. Who needs the MC, I left him holding the camera to take this pic. View attachment 489254
Damn they're all gorgeous. Even the evil spawn looks really cute (don't trust it! ;))

• Haha

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Trying out some new skin work (creating my own realistic SSS skin) Since I'm always busy working on a game I don't often get the chance to do so, anyhow, note the fingers on the render at the top, also I'm aware of clippings and whatnot and dc. View attachment 489536 View attachment 489537
Wow ! You did some gooooooood work on the different complexion gradients around the joints! And the toenails! I'm not into feets but I noticed the different polish!' Awesome

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Now imagine for a second everyone else did. 1$ from 100 people = 100$ Boom! Mind blown, right?
The usual excuse I see is "I don't have a dollar to spare"
This screenshot is from another site, if just 1% of these people donated $1, that's an extra $30 towards the development of the game. (I'm being very conservative with the 1%, 10% would be better!)
1576712431522.png

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes