CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That was great ; I love Alice (hail the angel) and Melissa (hail to that little sub) :D
Can't wait for the next update, and try Leliana as well

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Why am i still being called roomie even though i've filled that with sis/bro ?
No idea, never happened to me and I played more than once (gotta try all paths :sneaky:)
Was yours pc/mac - original/compressed - new start/loaded save from 0.1?

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
No idea, never happened to me and I played more than once (gotta try all paths :sneaky:)
Was yours pc/mac - original/compressed - new start/loaded save from 0.1?
i'm on PC , original and fresh save. What do you call alice / melissa in the game ?

It's not a big deal but it breaks immersion a little bit

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
i'm on PC , original and fresh save. What do you call alice / melissa in the game ?

It's not a big deal but it breaks immersion a little bit
I just hit enter when the names come up and stick with the default there. When it comes to defining relationship I go bro and sis on Alice, Mel and Aiko

EDIT-Tried giving them different names and no problems there- and mine's the same deal as yours (pc/orig/fresh)
Maybe you just missed one of the relationships :unsure:

Last edited:

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
I just hit enter when the names come up and stick with the default there. When it comes to defining relationship I go bro and sis on Alice, Mel and Aiko

EDIT-Tried giving them different names and no problems there- and mine's the same deal as yours (pc/orig/fresh)
Maybe you just missed one of the relationships :unsure:
seems like i missed some lol. it works now!! thanks bro

Jan 30, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Shrink v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.12.2019
Thnkx bro...
Finally wait is over:love::love:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hahaha. You sure know what you like. And as much as I'd love to make something naughty like that happen, the majority would ragequit/delete and unpledge. Trust me, if people weren't so stuck up and still in the closet about the choices they really make in a game VS the choices they tell us they make. I'd make a game just like the one you want. Where she kinda doesn't give you much of an option, but to go face down booty up. But, I cant. The tears and rage would be unbearable.

Also careful what you wish for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't like being forced myself, to be honest.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes