OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The usual excuse I see is "I don't have a dollar to spare"
This screenshot is from another site, if just 1% of these people donated $1, that's an extra $30 towards the development of the game. (I'm being very conservative with the 1%, 10% would be better!)
View attachment 490570
Yup, I know. I see where my game is uploaded. Pirated from, and shared. But, it's cool, I create so people can play them and hopefully enjoy them. However, I won't be doing so forever, not if people choose to not support my work. I spent 115 hours in the last 7 days just putting it together. Imagine how much I spent in the 5 weeks+ before that to do the rest. Anyhow, that's life. I've already been upfront with people, I paid for my software in advance for 2 years, if nothing changes by renewal time. I walk, and it's been fun.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Aug 26, 2018
I get stiffy Mcstiffersons from Trans/Futa Idk if you've played Alison, but, let's just say that in Dom path you can really see how much I like em. I give zero fucks about opinions on the matter. In English: Yes, there will be as much futa/trans as you can stick your dick into. All optional, as is everything about any of my games. Choices, points, options, that's me.
Nice...!

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

THE SHRiNK [v0.2] [OneManVN] PC Compressed

Original Size: 633 MB
Compressed: 121 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes