OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wow, this is just an enormous update!
Reactions to 0.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things sure are moving pretty fast, but there seems to be a reason for that and it's lampshaded so no problems there.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, it's thanks to people like you that I get to do this... if only 10% or less of the people who played it today could have supported the project with 1$ I'd have my new PC and give you a real mob instead of a budget mob.

L621

Jul 19, 2017
Somewhat short, but otherwise very good. Especially fond of the plethora of trans girls. Looking forward to more! :)

Reactions: OneManVN

L621

Jul 19, 2017
Glad you liked it, and our definition of short differs. I've seen "updates" of 90 days wait with 500 or fewer renders. This was an 0.2 with 500 and it'll only get bigger/better with each update.

I was about to say that a bit more than 90 days for an update is a lot, but then I found out that you're working on another game. Which is why I take back that thought, and instead would like to congratulate you for working on two projects simultaneously, and deliver updates.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to check the other game. :)

Jan 30, 2019
I'm glad you enjoyed it, it's thanks to people like you that I get to do this... if only 10% or less of the people who played it today could have supported the project with 1$ I'd have my new PC and give you a real mob instead of a budget mob.
Bro the moment I get a job I'll start supporting you on patreon but till then sorry for not supporting you.
Great game BTW.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, the game is good so far, but i wish was sandbox....well where we go again with 400 saves for every choice...

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
BTW OneManVN how else can you name Brenda to be to the character except ex-highschool friend or whatever?

edit: Also just pledged myself for 5 smackaroons to you my man you deserve it.

• Love

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
BTW OneManVN how else can you name Brenda to be to the character except ex-highschool friend or whatever?

edit: Also just pledged myself for 5 smackaroons to you my man you deserve it.
Thank you, and you can simply choose a name when prompted. I'm 100% sure it's implement and working. Just enter a name when asked "what do you call them"

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Wow, this is just an enormous update!
Reactions to 0.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things sure are moving pretty fast, but there seems to be a reason for that and it's lampshaded so no problems there.
I felt the same about the update. Lots of great scenes and girls. Karishma is really sexy and has a fantastic outfit. Hope the mc and her continue to have their fun. Now this is the type of vn I really like. You get a bunch of options and those options affect what you will see later down the line. All of the girls in the game are distinct and cute in their own way (especially Vanessa). I hope the dev gets more support because he really deserves it. His games are fun and lighthearted.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I felt the same about the update. Lots of great scenes and girls. Karishma is really sexy and has a fantastic outfit. Hope the mc and her continue to have their fun. Now this is the type of vn I really like. You get a bunch of options and those options affect what you will see later down the line. All of the girls in the game are distinct and cute in their own way (especially Vanessa). I hope the dev gets more support because he really deserves it. His games are fun and lighthearted.
Totally biased opinion here, but I agree with you, that dev surely deserves a little more support. Hopefully, 2020 is a better year for him.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you, and you can simply choose a name when prompted. I'm 100% sure it's implement and working. Just enter a name when asked "what do you call them"
I meant about the part of "Who she is to you" and "Who you are to her actually". But it's understandable why you made the assumption you made since I didn't really specify exactly what I wanted for you to answer.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I meant about the part of "Who she is to you" and "Who you are to her actually". But it's understandable why you made the assumption you made since I didn't really specify exactly what I wanted for you to answer.
She is a friend from school that was called Brandon back then but as the option's there for setting other relationships it'd be weird not to give that chance here too.
So set it however you like- friend, slave, cumdump... so many options ;)

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?I mean are there different paths for perv and affection or just the renders are different?

Reactions: libertypics

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?I mean are there different paths for perv and affection or just the renders are different?
They will be different in the sense that you'll unlock certain content with the points from one or the other. And I don't see how a guide is needed at this early stage. You either go one side or the other. I recommend saving before a choice, I'm trying to get someone to write one though, so hopefully not too far away.

Reactions: tombeir

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The game is still in its very early stage. A walkthrough is not, I think, very useful right now. It would be about 1 page long.
Soothing cream for the wrist, on the other hand, is a must have

Reactions: tombeir
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes