OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The post I quoted said you were thinking about making two separate versions, of what I can only assume would be one with, and without a dick.
That'll depend on how much people like the character I suppose. And if there are enough patrons who want her without. So I'm not sure about when and if yet sorry.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That'll depend on how much people like the character I suppose. And if there are enough patrons who want her without. So I'm not sure about when and if yet sorry.
I dunno how many more of these I can take, I think this may not be the game for me. Good luck in the future, enjoyed what I did play so far.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I dunno how many more of these I can take, I think this may not be the game for me. Good luck in the future, enjoyed what I did play so far.
Just so you know, it was a patron request on the tier reward. It's not me this time. I had only planned on the one I had added and that was it. They pay and they get what they paid for. Then I pay my bills and continue working on my games.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just so you know, it was a patron request on the tier reward. It's not me this time. I had only planned on the one I had added and that was it. They pay and they get what they paid for. Then I pay my bills and continue working on my games.
Glad I didn't ignore the thread, but still, lets be real here. Futa is a rather popular fetish with not a corresponding amount of games its probably safe to assume this probably will happen again, and that's without counting you adding more which i'm sure you will. Its really my fault for thinking it would only be a a really small portion of the game, if anything I should apologize for taking up so much of the thread.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Glad I didn't ignore the thread, but still, lets be real here. Futa is a rather popular fetish with not a corresponding amount of games its probably safe to assume this probably will happen again, and that's without counting you adding more which i'm sure you will. Its really my fault for thinking it would only be a a really small portion of the game, if anything I should apologize for taking up so much of the thread.
No worries. I've already begun looking into possible ways to turn it all on or off. It's just going to take some time. Take care.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
No worries. I've already begun looking into possible ways to turn it all on or off. It's just going to take some time. Take care.
I hope you won't be too bummed with people wanting you to remove or turn off the futa. I understand it can be a no-no to some and that they'll want it cut out of the game.
As for me I loved Emily when I played Alison and I hope she'll be back ;)

I don't know if there are lots of complaints or not and I'm not saying who's wrong or right ; just wanted to support your choices and your games cause they're great :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I hope you won't be too bummed with people wanting you to remove or turn off the futa. I understand it can be a no-no to some and that they'll want it cut out of the game.

I don't know if there are lots of complaints or not and I'm not saying who's wrong or right ; just wanted to support your choices and your games cause they're great :)
Nah, on a personal level, I'm very public about the number of fucks I give for people who do not like trans/traps/futa(It's always zero) But, as a developer, I can't be biased or judgmental about it either. So, I'm doing it to allow everyone who wants to enjoy the game, enjoy it their own way, without anything left to turn them away. Now as for you, if you like them, then feel free to try out shrink this coming update. Something tells me you'll enjoy it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I feel the same way, I have no problems with dickgirls unless they want to stick it someplace unwelcome, just them having a girlcock isn't a turnoff at all, quite the reverse. But that's not for everyone, so having an option to make them female instead is a great idea unless it makes no sense for the character. Usually they will only need a relatively minor rewrite.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I feel the same way, I have no problems with dickgirls unless they want to stick it someplace unwelcome, just them having a girlcock isn't a turnoff at all, quite the reverse. But that's not for everyone, so having an option to make them female instead is a great idea unless it makes no sense for the character. Usually they will only need a relatively minor rewrite.
It's not the writing that concerns me, it's the double work per "sex scene" so some are staying what they are. With an option to turn the whole thing off or leave it on. Maybe once I reach my goals and can afford a better PC (Or secondary) I can work on /female versions of the same scenes alongside the dickgirls.

Reactions: Suspiciousgamer

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Nah, on a personal level, I'm very public about the number of fucks I give for people who do not like trans/traps/futa(It's always zero) But, as a developer, I can't be biased or judgmental about it either. So, I'm doing it to allow everyone who wants to enjoy the game, enjoy it their own way, without anything left to turn them away. Now as for you, if you like them, then feel free to try out shrink this coming update. Something tells me you'll enjoy it.
As long as you don't feel bothered and under-appreciated, then all good :D
Are you trying to tease me ? Cause.... it's absolutely working, who am i kidding :p Come to Rabbit, lil game.

Exactly my thoughts on dickgirls. It's great to have options for everyone but It's better if the creator can focus on the story, the scenes and the characters first ; and on the suggestions concerning those.

Reactions: OneManVN

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I dont care about girls with a dick as long as i get the option not to fuck em just give me lots more of that super cute red eyed red haired sis and im a super happy fan

Reactions: dbah and OneManVN
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes