Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Very sexy! Do you have a fixer for the 'shrinkwrap boobs' effect? I don't know DAZ very well but I think there are a few morphs for that right?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Very sexy! Do you have a fixer for the 'shrinkwrap boobs' effect? I don't know DAZ very well but I think there are a few morphs for that right?
Tits that size, with a yoga shirt that's tight, there is no fix. They are tightly together due to their sheer size. And yes, there are morphs, but it would make her look like her tits were trying to escape one left, the other right.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Were you talking about this gurl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are someone who clicked and complains after, I promise you, that my response will not be to your liking.
Is this character going to succumb to the "formula too?"
Much appreciated. I've been with you guys for a year now, and I'm only just getting started. I'm not going anywhere, ask Avaron1974 She'll vouch for me :p
She did vouch for you, she's one of the reasons I started backing you on Patreon! :)

Don't tell her that though, she might get a big head!

Then she'll topple over :ROFLMAO:

Hides behind Jenna - I might've stole that defence from someone else, let's hope it works twice! :unsure:;)

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Damnit, beautiful thick women, my one weakness...
Err. Umm. Well, I may have failed to mention that this thick one may have an extra accessory attached. However, we'll see what can be done for two separate versions of her. That is, if people like her that much, and is worth the double work.

Reactions: spitfire335

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I don't mind the extra addition, so not a deterrent.
Well, that makes me happy. Hopefully, all those who decide to actively go after her, feel the same way. And yes, it'll be a choice you actually make.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is this character going to succumb to the "formula too?"

She did vouch for you, she's one of the reasons I started backing you on Patreon! :)

Don't tell her that though, she might get a big head!

Then she'll topple over :ROFLMAO:

Hides behind Jenna - I might've stole that defence from someone else, let's hope it works twice! :unsure:;)
Yeah, good point. if her head got any bigger, we'd have to give her an exoskeleton to walk with. You know, for support.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So, hiding behind Jenna didn't work then? I'll have to think of something else next time... :unsure:

Ooh, I've got it... A tied-up Alina with her arse exposed at just the right angle for you and Johhny to give her a couple of lessons on how she should behave. :devilish:;)
Here you go bud. Keep this safe for later use. Trust me, she'll ignore you even exist, if you throw this at her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tits that size, with a yoga shirt that's tight, there is no fix. They are tightly together due to their sheer size. And yes, there are morphs, but it would make her look like her tits were trying to escape one left, the other right.
Something like wouldn't work then? That's a shame. The previews looked pretty impressive.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes