S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I hate when games increase the MCs dick size like this. Like it was already a decent size to start with.

Whaterever201210

Oct 5, 2018
always planned as a sandbox.
I usually dont reply to anything but, I feel I need to here. All of the prologue you did, is AMAZING, this VN is one of the best ones I played, until the sandbox start. Sandbox is the worst genre, it makes things repetitive, grindy, boring, it loses the charm, it loses the fun

So I get you always planned on it being sandbox, but why not think about changing? This is so beloved the way it its, so why not keep going like that? You have the talent to make it so fun and interesting in a full novel way, and I feel that that will be lost with a sandbox.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Will the full game be free?
yes

I usually dont reply to anything but, I feel I need to here. All of the prologue you did, is AMAZING, this VN is one of the best ones I played, until the sandbox start. Sandbox is the worst genre, it makes things repetitive, grindy, boring, it loses the charm, it loses the fun

So I get you always planned on it being sandbox, but why not think about changing? This is so beloved the way it its, so why not keep going like that? You have the talent to make it so fun and interesting in a full novel way, and I feel that that will be lost with a sandbox.
I'm glad you enjoyed the prologue section :)

I have all intents to maintain this style of storytelling you've enjoyed in the prologue, throughout any key segments of the sandbox. I just think this open format fits best for the story I have in mind - way too many characters and parallel plot threads to work satisfyingly in a linear story, y'know?

The sandbox is just a canvas to let the player pick what story-line to follow, instead of locking you through a single flow of scenes that absolutely wouldn't work in the long run. As commented many times on "grind" - I don't want to force anyone to re-watch scenes of any kind to make progress.

Every bit of progress will be dictated by event triggers in a way that makes sense. If you need to get to 100 love with a character, you won't have to repeat any actions to get there. I'm even willing to over-tune rewards here just to make sure the math checks out.

I hope I can live up to the set-up you enjoyed, moving forward. I am resolute in this choice.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
You could override the tag.
Code:
### Filter CPS Text Tag

init python:

def cps(tag, argument, contents):
        return contents

config.custom_text_tags["cps"] = cps
Thanks dude, you rock!

I'd glanced through the renpy docs looking for some toggle but came up with nothing useful. I really should have realized python would let you just outright redefine things that way.

Dec 2, 2020
First of all I absolutely admire your, CigarRex, work pace, content and quantity. I can almost physically experience your passion in this project. The whole main setting I'm finding more than interesting but to be completely honest, for a long time I was trying to avoid any school settings. For me, there has been too much of this setting in the last few years.

My "main concern" is the visual aspect of the game. I'll try to be as clear as I can, as you can see, english is not my native language.

I don't find the models disgusting or anything like that! They are not "non attractive" per se. But the ratio of proportions is "disturbing". Eyes, breast, hips and thighs. Oof. I know perfectly well that this is not a lack of your skills, but your choice. But for me, as a person who deals with graphics and pictures on a daily basis, it's just my work related bias, which, however, distracts me during the game. I probably need a little more time to stop paying much attention to it ;)

But... Human fluids, especially a female fluids. And saliva. They don't look to "feminine" or like normal saliva. Especially the kiss scene in the club. Damn. I think you probably know what I mean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the sandbox. Difficult subject, damn hard to do well. Your explanation of "what and what for" makes perfect sense to me. I understand and I want a form of "freedom" in the game. But it's a little hard to talk about "freedom" when one kiss on the cheek, one action, takes the whole morning.

Anyway, to sump up. I look forward next updates! As soon as possible. Good luck!

Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
First of all I absolutely admire your, CigarRex, work pace, content and quantity. I can almost physically experience your passion in this project. The whole main setting I'm finding more than interesting but to be completely honest, for a long time I was trying to avoid any school settings. For me, there has been too much of this setting in the last few years.

My "main concern" is the visual aspect of the game. I'll try to be as clear as I can, as you can see, english is not my native language.

I don't find the models disgusting or anything like that! They are not "non attractive" per se. But the ratio of proportions is "disturbing". Eyes, breast, hips and thighs. Oof. I know perfectly well that this is not a lack of your skills, but your choice. But for me, as a person who deals with graphics and pictures on a daily basis, it's just my work related bias, which, however, distracts me during the game. I probably need a little more time to stop paying much attention to it ;)

But... Human fluids, especially a female fluids. And saliva. They don't look to "feminine" or like normal saliva. Especially the kiss scene in the club. Damn. I think you probably know what I mean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the sandbox. Difficult subject, damn hard to do well. Your explanation of "what and what for" makes perfect sense to me. I understand and I want a form of "freedom" in the game. But it's a little hard to talk about "freedom" when one kiss on the cheek, one action, takes the whole morning.

Anyway, to sump up. I look forward next updates! As soon as possible. Good luck!
I'm glad you've enjoyed the game :cool:

Yeah, regarding fluids - it's pretty annoying to work with the available props in Studio Neo. Some don't look as good as possible, but I'd rather have them than not :ROFLMAO:
Evidently, they're all made from the cum props, which is the closest I can get to conveying sticky saliva. Don't tell Nick about that :censored:

Thanks for the sincerity. Love to see it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Edgar Anal Poe
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes