CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Creating a new save that skips the prologue doesn't work either :cry:
Try the following:

1 - create a new text file named "pickletest.rpy" inside the game's folder (where the .rpa files are)

2 - paste the following code in the file and save it:

Python:
init python:

config.use_cpickle = False
3 - do whatever crashes the game again and tell us what error shows up (if it does).

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Try the following:

1 - create a new text file named "pickletest.rpy" inside the game's folder (where the .rpa files are)

2 - paste the following code in the file and save it:

Python:
init python:

config.use_cpickle = False
3 - do whatever crashes the game again and tell us what error shows up (if it does).
Thank you CigarRex it worked!:love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I think he means if the MC becomes better looking or something along the lines
Physical changes the MC goes through after turning into a devil are small things like getting more buff and getting a wider jawline. Nothing too noticeable tbh

Reactions: Kingkyrule

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2513263

Overview:
THE SIN WITHIN is the story of a boy exploring his mundane world under a new light...

Join Nick Harada, the kind student from the suburbs, in his journey to uncover the true pleasures of Lust, being led by an unlikely fate with the supernatural!
Free the desires of ALL the women he knows, and the world will become a better place! (maybe?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-20
Release Date: 2023-07-13
Developer: CigarRex -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Anon_XXX thanks for the link

View attachment 2513489 View attachment 2513503 View attachment 2513505 View attachment 2513507 View attachment 2513509 View attachment 2513510 View attachment 2513511 View attachment 2513512 View attachment 2549199 View attachment 2549204 View attachment 2549205 View attachment 2549206 View attachment 2549207 View attachment 2549209 View attachment 2549210 View attachment 2549212 View attachment 2549214 View attachment 2549215 View attachment 2549216 View attachment 2549217 View attachment 2549218
The game looks interesting
But the clothes (it's scary, omg)
Or Dev is 90 yo
Or are you still living in the 10th century?
I've never seen a game with women so poorly dressed:LOL:
Please Dev change the women's outfits to something sexier, for example miniskirts, stockings, high heels, etc.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
The game looks interesting
But the clothes (it's scary, omg)
Or Dev is 90 yo
Or are you still living in the 10th century?
I've never seen a game with women so poorly dressed:LOL:
Please Dev change the women's outfits to something sexier, for example miniskirts, stockings, high heels, etc.
It's a conscious decision.
We will be chipping away at these clothes over time
(Mom, in particular, really does have a poor sense of fashion ;))

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Well started playing this game, haven't finished the latest release but so far I'm enjoying this game.

Plot wise I can sort of guess what's going on to a certain degree but I'm not going to post any possible spoilers but guessing at what the main plot of this game is.

The characters in this game have a good diversity among them with fairly fleshed out personalities which is good.

I might post more of my thoughts on this game as I get deeper into it, a question though are you going to have a Discord sever for this game?

All in all a well done game so far, keep up the good work because this does have a possibility of becoming a classic adult game as it progresses.

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I might post more of my thoughts on this game as I get deeper into it, a question though are you going to have a Discord sever for this game?
Yes. You can come by using the link on the pinned SubStar post.
Thanks for the kind words :coffee:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I found an error in the latest release, I turned down/off the music and voices but every time I shut down and then restart the game the music is back on the but voices remain off.

Also the substar, discord invite is invalid when I tried to join the discord sever from the substar site.

• Thinking Face

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I found an error in the latest release, I turned down/off the music and voices but every time I shut down and then restart the game the music is back on the but voices remain off.
I don't really use the Voice channel at all in-game, so you don't need to bother with it.
Besides, this just sounds like a Ren'Py thing. Shouldn't be a big issue regardless...

Also the substar, discord invite is invalid when I tried to join the discord sever from the substar site.
God damn it. I keep refreshing this dogshit link and it keeps expiring before a month goes by.

Does anyone know how to make this crap stay on forever? They say the link can only be permanent if I turn the server into a community, which sounds like a bad idea (given this is meant for +18, not something they like...).

Useless ass app.

EDIT: Guess I'll just turn it into a community. They seem to ignore moderation on NSFW channels... Link is up on the SS post.

Last edited:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Any updates on this game? There hasn't been an update on SubscribeStar for the last two weeks, starting to get worried o_O
Sorry! I haven't gotten an opportunity to post interesting stuff in SS lately. Currently juggling a lot of stuff at the same time.
0.4 is still on its way as usual, despite this quietness. Thanks for the concern :)

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
Damn im not sure if i want to continue to the playing or not. (I only played till sandbox started) I'm curious about the story but lesbian content isn't for me. (I skipped all of em but i know those girls are still like that so i can't see them as LI's and because of that i cant be sure if i wanna play or not which is annoying because i like the story.) But anyway i wanted to say congrats to the dev. Maybe because i didn't play many games but i think there is some unique touch about story. I believe this game has huge potential for the people who's ok with all the tags.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Liking the plot and diversity of characters in this one. Bummed about the switch to sandbox, as I personally ascribe to an all the LIs approach so even the choices in most VNs are just annoying extra clicks, but as far as sandboxes go it's fairly low on the tedium scale.

I look forward to future updates.

bjpo901

Jun 12, 2017
Just finished trying this out.

Love it.

That was a Looooong prologue, but not exactly in a bad way, thought not exactly great (personally not a big fan of straight VN or kinetic games so it was kinda a slog to me). Knowing that some sandbox gameplay was coming helped me get through it, along with the good writing.

Really did enjoy the setup of the sandbox stuff, nice way to lead into it. Greed is a great character. I was rolling at the exposition line.

Sandbox seems nice. Haven't fully finished it but super excited for more content to come.

Characters are great, good variety too, and so glad you didn't go with the "bitchy older sister" trope. Seen it too much.

This one is going high on my watch list. :)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Loving most of the models you made and I am looking forward in "chipping" away the clothes you mentioned in an earlier post xD

Gonna look forward to corrupt the family in general and is by chance pregnancy in the cards later down the road or nah? (Not just impregnation, actual pregnant content)

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Loving most of the models you made and I am looking forward in "chipping" away the clothes you mentioned in an earlier post xD

Gonna look forward to corrupt the family in general and is by chance pregnancy in the cards later down the road or nah? (Not just impregnation, actual pregnant content)
Later down the road, for sure

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes