1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This game previews are intriguing, and while I love incest with corruption, I like when the story is at least decent. Does this game go along with the "omg bro you're hot let's fuck" cliché, or can I except a more immersive experience after downloading it?

Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
This game previews are intriguing, and while I love incest with corruption, I like when the story is at least decent. Does this game go along with the "omg bro you're hot let's fuck" cliché, or can I except a more immersive experience after downloading it?
I think you'll like the game.

Reactions: vilewe7570

topshagger435

Jul 15, 2020
Try the following:

1 - create a new text file named "pickletest.rpy" inside the game's folder (where the .rpa files are)

2 - paste the following code in the file and save it:

Python:
init python:

config.use_cpickle = False
3 - do whatever crashes the game again and tell us what error shows up (if it does).
Tried doing this and it gave this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Tried doing this and it gave this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's an error related to this pickling function in Ren'py (whatever that is), it shouldn't happen when you turn it off (which is what the fix supposedly does).
Maybe the file you created with the fix code isn't compiling. Try checking where you put the pickletest.rpy file, check the code, the directories, etc...

If everything's right and the error persists, then I have no idea what it could be.

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
I really loved the prologue, the story is captivating, but I'm stopping because of free-roam. I'll be back if future content includes more VN aspects than freeroam.

In any case, the characters are interesting and make you want to find out who the other sinners are and what their personal goals are.

Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
The update has turned out to be way bigger than I expected, so I don't want to make promises yet.
Most of the renders are (probably) done, but new scenes keep popping up out of nowhere, and I can't turn them down :coffee:
Gonna focus on writing and coding for now.
Well, hopefully progress can start to speed up a bit here.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Immediately put this on my S-tier folder, fantastic game. Love the models, the characters, and the story. A bit of a shame going the sandbox route at the end there. CigarRex you are a really good writer, and I think that would shine more from a VN route, but you do you. Regardless, I'm in it for the long haul, thanks for sharing!

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Immediately put this on my S-tier folder, fantastic game. Love the models, the characters, and the story. A bit of a shame going the sandbox route at the end there. CigarRex you are a really good writer, and I think that would shine more from a VN route, but you do you. Regardless, I'm in it for the long haul, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the kind words <3
And sorry for my stubbornness on doing it sandbox heh
I want to make justice to the VN-style intro you guys liked and do something even more special with the sandbox.

0.4 is almost finished, so keep your eyes peeled :coffee:

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the kind words <3
And sorry for my stubbornness on doing it sandbox heh
I want to make justice to the VN-style intro you guys liked and do something even more special with the sandbox.

0.4 is almost finished, so keep your eyes peeled :coffee:
Don't worry about it, it's your creative vision! You really knocked it out of the park with that intro section so I am sure the content will be stellar, sandbox or not.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next <3

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes