Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
CigarRex Do you have a discord? I would love to join and participate in discussions, but the link in your subscribestar page doesnt seem to work anymore. Cheers, and looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
CigarRex Do you have a discord? I would love to join and participate in discussions, but the link in your subscribestar page doesnt seem to work anymore. Cheers, and looking forward to the next update!
Yes, it's up and running. SS really hates linking the discord address for some reason.

it's supposed to be a permanent link, so try it here :)

Reactions: Pakawaka

Uhhgeoduck

Jun 7, 2018
Oh, what a tease, ending the current content when it's just getting good! I didn't realize where the end of current content was, and I was really looking forward to see the next step to truly decide if this is a game for me. Great job so far, Dev.
Suppose I should go ahead and ask now, is the transformation content only referencing the mc or are there more plans for that going forward?

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Oh, what a tease, ending the current content when it's just getting good! I didn't realize where the end of current content was, and I was really looking forward to see the next step to truly decide if this is a game for me. Great job so far, Dev.
Suppose I should go ahead and ask now, is the transformation content only referencing the mc or are there more plans for that going forward?
More plans...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Happy New Year's Eve to everyone!

Here's a free post for all I made to celebrate this incredible year.

See you soon!

View attachment 3221328
Awesome of you to post such a robust roadmap of your journey to this point. Should give a lot of people faith you'll stick with it, and you're already off to a great start. I can only see things getting better as you add more content/develop the story and characters. Good luck as things keep moving, and thanks for all the transparency into your process even for non-subscribers.

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Awesome of you to post such a robust roadmap of your journey to this point. Should give a lot of people faith you'll stick with it, and you're already off to a great start. I can only see things getting better as you add more content/develop the story and characters. Good luck as things keep moving, and thanks for all the transparency into your process even for non-subscribers.
Thanks!

I've posted the follow-up, talking about what's to come here:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Any updates?
Progress is going as usual. Almost done with rendering the last remaining scene, as well as pushing through the writing for the others.
Haven't posted anything in SS this month since I'm focusing on just getting it done already.
Mostly sharing updates through the exclusive Discord channels, so apologies for the quietness out here!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, it'll be ready very soon. I'd turn on notifications :coffee:

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes