Dec 7, 2018
It's nice to see the long wait actually pay off, 3,300 renders is a shit ton man. I'm still going to be in the waiting camp for awhile since I like to binge, but it's great to see a sandbox with potential start to come to fruition.
Same here man, I'm lurking in the shadows too, waiting for more content before I'm going to give it another shot again. But this game is a heavyweight on my watchlist. So far it pretty much includes everything I like, which is fucking rare. If I wasn't so dirt poor this would be one of the VERY few games I'd actually consider supporting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Same here man, I'm lurking in the shadows too, waiting for more content before I'm going to give it another shot again. But this game is a heavyweight on my watchlist. So far it pretty much includes everything I like, which is fucking rare. If I wasn't so dirt poor this would be one of the VERY few games I'd actually consider supporting.
I haven't forgotten you, friend. Your support means a lot to me to this day.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Does this working on joiplay? My PC is dead
I have no experience with Joiplay, but I'm pretty sure it will work.
I made a few minuscule adjustments to some UI so it doesn't fall apart on smaller displays, but I haven't tested any of it extensively.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
I have no experience with Joiplay, but I'm pretty sure it will work.
I made a few minuscule adjustments to some UI so it doesn't fall apart on smaller displays, but I haven't tested any of it extensively.
Ok it's working

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Hey CigarRex ! Got myself the new release, and so far its awesome man!
Just having one issue tho, it says i need to further corrupt the characters, but I got no idea where to go for that? Help a brother out!

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hey CigarRex ! Got myself the new release, and so far its awesome man!
Just having one issue tho, it says i need to further corrupt the characters, but I got no idea where to go for that? Help a brother out!
It's just the max love warning, maybe it ended out a pretty vague warning in the end !!

I may roll out a patch to clear that out. Thanks

Reactions: Pakawaka

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
It's just the max love warning, maybe it ended out a pretty vague warning in the end !!

I may roll out a patch to clear that out. Thanks
Ahhh I get what you mean. Right now it makes it sound like the player has to do something in order to get more content. It would make sense if there was some sort of event that players need to do to go from corruption level 1 -> level 2. Do you plan on including something that like in the future? If so maybe the message isnt too bad.

But right now, since raising love is all you need, its a bit confusing. Maybe just add a little message in parenthesis next to it saying something like "unavailable in this version".

Regardless, good stuff! Keep up the good work :LOL:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Ahhh I get what you mean. Right now it makes it sound like the player has to do something in order to get more content. It would make sense if there was some sort of event that players need to do to go from corruption level 1 -> level 2. Do you plan on including something that like in the future? If so maybe the message isnt too bad.

But right now, since raising love is all you need, its a bit confusing. Maybe just add a little message in parenthesis next to it saying something like "unavailable in this version".

Regardless, good stuff! Keep up the good work :LOL:
Yes, that's exactly what we'll have in the future :p

The character's hearts in the contact app is their lust level, everyone's at 1 for now. Upping their lust will advance their plots and evolve all their scenes

Reactions: Pakawaka

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
any heros?)
the public release is on 15.03 so ussually when a game has a reasonable public release date (within 30 days or less) and the dev himself posts the update links on that day, people on f95 who post links give them that time.
so this is why you ussually you do not see links on thous games earlyer than public release date
i'v seen also the opposite where dev try to cram in drm BS, where people seam to update cracked versions as fast as posible out of spite for that BS :LOL:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
the public release is on 15.03 so ussually when a game has a reasonable public release date (within 30 days or less) and the dev himself posts the update links on that day, people on f95 who post links give them that time.
so this is why you ussually you do not see links on thous games earlyer than public release date
i'v seen also the opposite where dev try to cram in drm BS, where people seam to update cracked versions as fast as posible out of spite for that BS :LOL:
Yep pretty much. Make a good product ppl will pay for it cuz they want more of it. Try to nickel and dime everything, it's like you are signing up to get fked sideways just out of spite. The audience sees that and goes "challenge accepted". You'd have to go to really extensive measures to secure that. Not worth it I think.

dedcpyley

Nov 14, 2017
yes, i know it. But when i saw demon deals *public relize* in my soul originated hope)

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes