CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
maybe my argument is not valid i was only stating my opinion that is all.
Breathe brother, I don't think anyone's angry at you for that :LOL:
It's fine to have an opinion. But this is a discussion that will serve no purpose other than derailing the thread.

As I've said and will keep on saying - No game is for everyone. If you're inherently put off by a tag or two, it's fine to leave it behind. Or you try it and see for yourself, in context, if the game is for you or not.

I'm open to criticism, so long as it pertains to what the game is trying to be. Anything outside of that will be ignored, such as this topic.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there anything left to do at the office at midnight if you've seen the three scenes for each girl? The note is still in the journal but I don't know if that's suggesting a final event or not.

• Hey there
Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Is there anything left to do at the office at midnight if you've seen the three scenes for each girl? The note is still in the journal but I don't know if that's suggesting a final event or not.
LoveZone isn't just the office...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Sin Within [v0.4] [CigarRex]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSinWithin-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lgn332 and CigarRex

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I enjoyed the update and am looking forward to the next one. Only complaint is that its hard to know if I did all the content or missing something. I did not even now about the underground futurisistic room until I notice it kept telling me to go to the building, even though Maxed out the women and did everything, so maybe a better journal/hint/walkthrough we can double check stuff with would be nice. I am a enjoying the worldbuilding and rules/magic system of the sins so far, really interesting and liked how you made part of lusts power control hormones, which would make sense. I hope in the next update, we can turn someone into a fiend, perhaps give them an alt form they can transform into it, something that reflects the nature of the person or they can be molded into the form the MC wants.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Some of the scenes for penny say the requirements are LVL 1. which, seems to be some form of advacement you make after reaching 100 love.
How do I actually do it though?

ZaWarudoReee

Aug 9, 2020
Am I missing something? Besides the Greed stuff and a couple events with Alice and Tina, I'm not seeing all the new content. Are the notes working properly?

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
is that its hard to know if I did all the content or missing something.
Overall, you can gauge your progress by seeing which scenes you've yet to unlock in the gallery. Getting them all means you've pretty much seen it all, save for lesser scenes focusing on just dialogue and such.

Does anyone know how to unlock the final "???" at the very bottom of the gallery?
...well, except for this one. It's not a big scene, but it's disgustingly cryptic to unlock. That's on purpose! But don't worry about it too much.

How do I actually do it though?
Yes, we will have more "Lust Levels" in the future. Penny and all the other characters are currently on LVL 1 already, so don't worry about that for now. We'll get ways to upgrade them later, but It's not in the game yet!

Just keep an eye out for all uncompleted scenes in the gallery to see what's left to do currently.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yes, we will have more "Lust Levels" in the future. Penny and all the other characters are currently on LVL 1 already, so don't worry about that for now. We'll get ways to upgrade them later, but It's not in the game yet!

Just keep an eye out for all uncompleted scenes in the gallery to see what's left to do currently.
Thank you. I thought the reason I can't find how to do those scenes was because the level was too low.
If they are already level 1... then I have no idea how to get it.

how do i get those 4 missing penny scenes in this screencap
Capture.PNG

edit:
... ok.. derp. it says morning BEDROOM keep tickling. I misread it as morning BATHROOM. and i never managed to find her there in the morning.
now that i noticed it says bedroom i found that one.
as for the other 3... they say to buy clothes. but how? i looked at the clothes shop in the mall and i can't buy anything there

edit2:
huh. ok I finally suddenly got the shopping scenes... need to be there at afternoon on some days.
was it perhaps locked behind the first scene I mentioned? or is it just coincidence i somehow missed it before?

Last edited:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Thank you. I thought the reason I can't find how to do those scenes was because the level was too low.
If they are already level 1... then I have no idea how to get it.

how do i get those 4 missing penny scenes in this screencap
View attachment 3447764

edit:
... ok.. derp. it says morning BEDROOM keep tickling. I misread it as morning BATHROOM. and i never managed to find her there in the morning.
now that i noticed it says bedroom i found that one.
as for the other 3... they say to buy clothes. but how? i looked at the clothes shop in the mall and i can't buy anything there

edit2:
huh. ok I finally suddenly got the shopping scenes...
was it perhaps locked behind the first scene I mentioned?
The mall scenes happen only on Thursdays and Fridays. Sebastian gives you hints about that :)

Reactions: harem.king
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes