CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
thank you.
how do i get this scene marked as ??? with no hints?
View attachment 3447799
If you ever get the chance to write something to Greed, try blackmailing him instead...
(it's okay if you can't find the scene, it is pretty small.)
should probably place that hint in the notepad rather than the conversation with Sebastian.
Fair, though I intend on using the notepad for finite events only. Maybe I could improve the app later, but I haven't visualized a way for that yet.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
ok got to ask here just in case XD the part where greed ask you for the credit card number is there a especific code because i tried adding random numbers but dont think it actually works so was curious if there is a way x)

Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
ok got to ask here just in case XD the part where greed ask you for the credit card number is there a especific code because i tried adding random numbers but dont think it actually works so was curious if there is a way x)
Alright, we're getting warmer...

no numbers needed btw

Reactions: DarckSoulll

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
This discussion has been had already.

I'll do my thing here, you tag along if you like it. The end.
Great work dev. Really enjoy ur game and cant wait more update from you.

Don't pay attention to those snowflakes, you lose those players because of those tags but also attract more players because of them. I really don't understand what's wrong with the lesbian and prostitution tag for them. Most women kiss or touch each other even though they are not lesbians or lovers because they are simply girl things. As for tag prostitution, it's just a bit of fun! Hey snowflakes, don't tell me you guys have crushes on prostitutes and feel hurt when you think about they're going to have sex with someone else or are you afraid that LIs will become prostitutes, of course that's not possible because dev confirm NO NTR/Sharing so what's wrong?

So keep great work dev. Good luck to you!

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
so its a scam try x) because no matter what i enter he says its false info x)
You can follow the information format (and your MC's name) if you want to see something funny.
But there is more to this prompt than meets the eye.

Jan 21, 2022
Going by the current gallery convention and taking the fermi and password event listed under ??? into account, is it safe for me to hope we get to fuck Greed someday? Gotta be some demonic magic to make that happen

• Haha

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Fair, though I intend on using the notepad for finite events only. Maybe I could improve the app later, but I haven't visualized a way for that yet.
For repeatable events, they can show up there if you have never seen them before. once you have seen them once, don't show up anymore.
alternatively. have a second place other than the notepad for repeatables.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If you ever get the chance to write something to Greed, try blackmailing him instead...
(it's okay if you can't find the scene, it is pretty small.)
does this mean it is a missable scene?
so its a scam try x) because no matter what i enter he says its false info x)
If you follow the format exactly as state. saying like
1111-1111-1111-1111
11/11
etc. symbols included.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
For repeatable events, they can show up there if you have never seen them before. once you have seen them once, don't show up anymore.
alternatively. have a second place other than the notepad for repeatables.
Yeah. I thought about this as an option after posting that :whistle:
Currently, all Note entries are necessarily bound to events (the ones with a red exclamation points that automatically trigger). That is easily expansible, however. I'll look into it if it ever feels very necessary (pretty likely), thanks :coffee:

does this mean it is a missable scene?
No! I meant, it's fine if you just don't ever see it. But it's not really "missable" in that sense.
It's as much of an easter egg as if you enter the correct credit card info, only with the inverse effect ;)

SIRIO

May 14, 2018
Buongiorno, c'è la scena 2??? in fondo alla lista pensavo fosse l'aggiornamento per amore di FERMI visto che la scena si intravede nell'ufficio di GREED ma lui dice di tornare dopo alcuni aggiornamenti quindi che cosa? Come si sblocca?

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes