CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
if you do not want to help why answering? just keep your words for you.
I told you how to get it to work ;)

This bug is not mine or URM's fault, just a stroke of bad luck that led to variable name conflicts in both codes.
Without being able to pry open their source code, finding the conflicts and patching them out, there's no way of fixing it without random guesses.

So, no fixes so far. Do with that as you may.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
"3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Ahegao, Corruption, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Lactation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Transformation, Adventure, Cosplay, Dating Sim, Graphic Violence, Humor, Paranormal, Point & Click, Possession, Romance, Sandbox, School Setting, Pregnancy, Voyeurism

*there won't be any Sharing, NTR, or anything to that likeness! (with other men, of course)."

Maybe it's better to remove the harem tag altogether, so it doesn't attract harem players here unnecessarily. Lesbians have no place in harem or harem games. Prostitution is the same thing. No harem player can tolerate the whole word or the whole shit in a harem game.

If there are lesbians in the game, that's where the fucking NTR comes in. Especially if the bitches are fucking each other behind the MC's back. NTR doesn't look at gender and whenever LI fucks a character behind the MC's back, it's always NTR.
dude i don't know what kind of crack you're smoking but i don't care if there is lesbian or prostitutes in a harem game and i can guarantee there are a shit ton of other harem lovers who don't care either.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
No! I meant, it's fine if you just don't ever see it. But it's not really "missable" in that sense.
It's as much of an easter egg as if you enter the correct credit card info, only with the inverse effect ;)
These hints are killing me.
I wish someone would just tell it to me straight.
because I am not managing to figure out these hints.
There is plenty of breast expansion already!
Can always use moar!
make them bigger!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
ok gotcha sorry without a breat expansion tag or giantess growth or height growth tag on this site it makes it confusing to find that in games.
Yeah. I have no control over what tags are set in the post, idk how to ask for a mod to update them.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah. I have no control over what tags are set in the post, idk how to ask for a mod to update them.
Currently those themes are all roped into the transformation tag so nothing to do about it anyways. A bit frustrating for looking for specific stuff.

Also question will the breast expansion content come into the main game portion and not just extra scenes? it seems so based on context but I wanted to get clarification as I'm eager to see it.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Currently those themes are all roped into the transformation tag so nothing to do about it anyways. A bit frustrating for looking for specific stuff.

Also question will the breast expansion content come into the main game portion and not just extra scenes? it seems so based on context but I wanted to get clarification as I'm eager to see it.
Yes, we will have cases where Breast Expansion comes up in the main game. I don't think it'll be anything too crazy like the extras, but it will happen.
Same goes for height growth.

Reactions: Epsilon66

Xcraze

Aug 10, 2021
Hi I want to ask where can I find the galley the 1 that have 3 questions mark and also I'll ask how to buy the dress for penny

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes