CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
It's significantly closer than i thought, Goodluck! Hopefully that shoulder will heal up, wish ya well.
Yeah, indeed. Maybe under 100 renders left to do; It's mostly writing and coding the last bits that will take up this time. Something I've noticed goes by faster than rendering and also strains my shoulder less. Cheers :coffee:

Feb 14, 2022
Does anyone have any reccomendation for games like this? I took note of Dev getting inspiration from Corruption by Mr. C, I just love the HS2 models with the attention to nipples, the animations, etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CigarRex

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I can say - not having it ready by the end of this month would be a catastrophe.
I'm hopeful for two weeks from now, maybe. Some health issues (RSI and a fucked up shoulder) cropped up recently and threw a wrench at my pace, but maybe I can push through.
Man, I'm sorry to read that, health comes first, take your time and don't force yourself, it would be great to have an update soon, right, BUT if you're not well it will only affect you more in the future.

Good luck, and get well soon.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Man, I'm sorry to read that, health comes first, take your time and don't force yourself, it would be great to have an update soon, right, BUT if you're not well it will only affect you more in the future.

Good luck, and get well soon.
Thanks. I've been going to the doc since, hopefully it'll get better.

To those wondering, it's been two weeks since I said it would probably be done in two weeks, tee-hee
I'm fleshing out (yet) another storyline tucked in there with a few new scenes before wrapping it all up. Last minute decision! But it's one I'm really fond of, so that's why. We gonna need a new tag for it too, if you find it ;)
Still expecting it to come out before the month ends. I can't wait either lol

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Hi DEV I think the game is really good :love:, but the noses of MC's family look like they all have the sniffles ....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But it's one I'm really fond of, so that's why. We gonna need a new tag for it too, if you find it ;)
Still expecting it to come out before the month ends. I can't wait either lol
Bestiality ? :devilish:;)

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
All renders have been (finally) finished, just gotta write one last scene out now.

Since we're nearing the release, I'll share this part of the Christmas post detailing the special offer subs are gonna have until 0.4 is out.

Any $5 sub and up gets to ask a few custom renders under these specifications below. I'll be closing requests after the update releases, so now's the time to chime in if you're interested!

Thanks for the patience, as always :coffee:

1708692961656.png

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
THE SIN WITHIN, VERSION 0.4, NOW OUT FOR ($20)+ SUBS

F95 BANNER VER-1.png

v0.4: TREASURES & MAPS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

!!!! RELEASE SCHEDULE !!!!

29/02
- Release for $20+ Tiers
08/03
- Release for $5+ Tiers
15/03
- Release for EVERYONE!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT JOINING THE DISCORD SERVER!

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
It's nice to see the long wait actually pay off, 3,300 renders is a shit ton man. I'm still going to be in the waiting camp for awhile since I like to binge, but it's great to see a sandbox with potential start to come to fruition.

• Red Heart

favnur

Mar 12, 2018
THE SIN WITHIN, VERSION 0.4, NOW OUT FOR ($20)+ SUBS

View attachment 3398442

v0.4: TREASURES & MAPS

!!!! RELEASE SCHEDULE !!!!

29/02
- Release for $20+ Tiers
08/03
- Release for $5+ Tiers
15/03
- Release for EVERYONE!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT JOINING THE DISCORD SERVER!

you really outdone yourself CigarRex. there is so many scenes in this one

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes