3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Update Progress 6-18-22

The Update is getting closer to being released. I have just a few more renders to make, and add the dialog. Then it will be ready to go for proof reading, and hopefully just a few corrections. :) The render process has been painfully slow on most of this update for some reason. :( , but I am getting through it. Slowly, but surely. There is also a surprise guest, or cameo. :)

I hope that it will be enjoyable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Loved Brenda's Furry Himalayan Kitty. At least before she talked the MC into shaving it anyway. And here I thougth I was in for a rare treat instead of yet another addition to the sea of shaved models. Really wish adding hairy vs bald options Haley's-Story style via dialog was more common.
Stay tuned. You never know what is coming up, or what her decision was regarding things :)

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Loved Brenda's Furry Himalayan Kitty. At least before she talked the MC into shaving it anyway. And here I thougth I was in for a rare treat instead of yet another addition to the sea of shaved models. Really wish adding hairy vs bald options Haley's-Story style via dialog was more common.
we arent lacking hairy pussy in this game but i really love to see moar variety of them.
screenshot0001.jpeg

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Is the MC the one with the very tiny dick? It seems to me the VN have only two kind of cocks: the massive "horse-cock" ones and the tiny embarassing ones. No normal cocks allowed. Is there a crusade against normal cocks like the one against NTR?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Is the MC the one with the very tiny dick? It seems to me the VN have only two kind of cocks: the massive "horse-cock" ones and the tiny embarassing ones. No normal cocks allowed. Is there a crusade against normal cocks like the one against NTR?
Almost no one wants a normal cock on their AVN MC, since most have normal cocks in real life. Though the micro cock does have me wondering why, unless it's a joke or part of the story (ie MC juicing too much in the gym).

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
we arent lacking hairy pussy in this game but i really love to see moar variety of them.
View attachment 1895570
Yeah true. As far as variety what really gets me are the black girls in other AVN's that somehow all have the same pink pussy lips a white girl would (which looks ridiculous). Out of hundreds of AVN's I've played and dozens of black girls only 1 had matching dark lips like she would in real life (Gena from Banking On Bella). Too bad it was also bald. I mean hell why not just shave their heads while they are at it?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah true. As far as variety what really gets me are the black girls in other AVN's that somehow all have the same pink pussy lips a white girl would (which looks ridiculous). Out of hundreds of AVN's I've played and dozens of black girls only 1 had matching dark lips like she would in real life (Gena from Banking On Bella). Too bad it was also bald. I mean hell why not just shave their heads while they are at it?
In real life the lips are dark, but the sweet parts are pink. Makes it really easy to know where to focus. The pink is where it (and she) is at.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Was there not a harem tag for this game? Hmmm getting bad vibes. :cautious:
No there wasn't. The only tag that is gone is the "Incest" Tag by suggestion from staff because 'In Laws' are not considered as incestual in nature.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh we are back at our dear pool game!!
Now the girls are buttnaked half the time, there is a progress !! And we are watching movies topless that's wonderfull.:)
Everybody is buttnaked in the hottub, bubbles are bubbling, hands are doing their job, the girlfriend gets a little bit iritated, well life goes on as usual in pool land paradise!:D

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes