4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That's not really fair. Based on your signature, you play WVM. You're used to keeping track of 614 separate love interests :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(or has it gone up in the last year :unsure:)
WVM has 941.27 LI and none of them has a love story as good as the premises of MC and Lyra's

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
WVM has 941.27 LI and none of them has a love story as good as the premises of MC and Lyra's
I have to agree with you on this, WVM is more like a "fuckfest" where lewd scenes drive the story, kind of like Grandma's House (I'm not saying these are bad AVN, just not my taste). For now Swordbearer, despite having already many LI is more a story driven AVN where lewds scenes accompanies the scenario.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I have to agree with you on this, WVM is more like a "fuckfest" where lewd scenes drive the story, kind of like Grandma's House (I'm not saying these are bad AVN, just not my taste). For now Swordbearer, despite having already many LI is more a story driven AVN where lewds scenes accompanies the scenario.
So when I develop my game, as long as I stay below 900-ish I probably won't get compared to WVM? But anything over 4 gets me in trouble with some people? Dang! This is harder than I thought!

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I'm playing with the idea. I'd like to have it but I don't want to commit to the tag until I know how it can be involved - actual pregnancy gameplay (not sure how that would work tbh) OR pregnancy at the end of the story after the game's done)
This content added would be awesome. My favorite fetish tag to search for, along with harem

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Decided to give this a try because "why not?".

Full glad that I did. I em really enjoying just about everything in this game. The writing strikes a good balance, the characters are likeable, there are smaller animations and details spread throughout the entire story (like blinking eyes and multiple npcs that are just walking around and doing activities) that make the entire setting feel a lot more alive, the pacing is quite good (although I'm on the fence about the one-month deadline, don't appreciate things that are rushed but for now I'll see where it leads) and the animations, especially the Samira one is among some of the best I've seen on the site!

Now, since I discovered (and played) it all today, is there a an expected release schedule for updates? I'm really looking forward to this!

Last edited:

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Decided to give this a try because "why not?".

Full glad that I did. I em really enjoying just about everything in this game. The writing strikes a good balance, the characters are likeable, there are smaller animations and details spread throughout the entire story (like blinking eyes and multiple npcs that are just walking around and doing activities) that make the entire setting feel a lot more alive, the pacing is quite good (although I'm on the fence about the one-month deadline, don't appreciate things that are rushed but for now I'll see where it leads) and the animations, especially the Samira among one is one of the best I've seen on the site!

Now, since I discovered (and played) it all today, is there a an expected release schedule for updates? I'm really looking forward to this!
My thoughts exactly. Although, I think one month deadline represent the start (in this case restart) of the conflict, its first clashes and not its ultimate battle. As such, I don't think it's too important. I mean, it's not like MC will train for a month and then be shoved towards the big bad a second later.

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
When practicing I unsheathe my weapon and set the scabbard/saya aside. As I said previously, having it flop about all over the place is cumbersome and annoying.
That was usually the case, historically, to be honest. If you're taking a hike, like it was mentioned few comments back, or riding a horse, you either strap it to your horse or carry it by hand or your arm, or beneath your armpit, like you'd carry any other weapon.

if you're finna use it, then just unsheathe it and throw the scabbard on the ground, pick it up after the fight and carry on. There's no pratical use in using a back-scabbard except for the weight, but it'd rate your chances in a fight or getting caught by surprise unfit to fight or atleast at a disadvantage, that's just a movie thing and even if you can (shown by Shadiversity, which again, is not pratical) you can still just use your own sword belt to just wrap it around your arm or shoulder like you would a rifle or something, there's 100 better ways and simpler ways to carry a sword instead of on your hip.

Once you're stopped or camping out in your journey, you'd only need to unstrap your sword from your garments belt and either rest it by your legs, chest when sitting down or simply rest it by your things/pack, but your sword is always with you either way.

Anyways, I think the whole sword/sheathe has been already answered by Cowboy, but yeah.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Well said Dunkelheit. But if people cant imagine what your saying let them think what would they do with axe as a weapon instead of the sword. Practical principals are the same.

huehuefu

Feb 17, 2022
just saw the sword discourse here, isnt it possible to have it on his back. i am no expert but it can work right?

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Links on Patreon have been replaced - You can now skip the first lewd scene with Carmine. Keep in mind that skipping the scene also locks you out of future Carmine content. I'm pretty sure I got all the Carmine related dialogue out of the game if you say no to her but if there's anything left, I'll patch it out later.

Also, butts :

lanyatsb.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Links on Patreon have been replaced - You can now skip the first lewd scene with Carmine. Keep in mind that skipping the scene also locks you out of future Carmine content. I'm pretty sure I got all the Carmine related dialogue out of the game if you say no to her but if there's anything left, I'll patch it out later.

Also, butts :

View attachment 2720238
yeah, more butts we need!:love: :BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes