4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not sure if it helps, but if I remember correctly, it was the first and only time she did that. She quit right after that. Not sure if she still quits if the scene with the MC doesn't happen.
I guess that will help someone.

Reactions: Alex5280

sampow

May 14, 2023
Ok, the girl who offers sexual favors in exchange for money... The truth is that she still doesn't interest me.
Not sure if it helps, but if I remember correctly, it was the first and only time she did that. She quit right after that. Not sure if she still quits if the scene with the MC doesn't happen.
I guess that will help someone.
Carmine was a birthday gift from Aren, and it was just a handjob, so I don't know why people were requesting to bypass it. I understand when players don't want to be railroaded into a romance, but this was just a transaction. In later scenes you can turn it into a friendship though.

But I guess for those who want full control of their characters sexual activity, it makes sense to make this scene optional. But yeah, now when you go to buy flowers in the market place, you won't start chatting with Carmine anymore (other than to say, "Hi, goodbye) since they hardly know each other.

On a totally side note, the latest poll to add an option to view details about the various characters, was overwhelmingly accepted:

Hi everyone.
Because I like to give even side characters some screen time, it might get confusing for some people to keep track of all of them. I was considering a button maybe on the top right corner of the screen or just in the menu that shows you a list of relevant characters you've met. For example, you click on the button and you see a list of characters with their faces. You then click on Talitha for example and you see a brief description about her and your choice based interactions with her.
What do you guys think?
1687696403575.png
Update on the feature : Since there's already 50 votes for 'add the feature', I decided to start putting together some code to at least get it functional. I tested it with some filler images and it's working fine so far and should be good to go for the next episode. Thanks for voting, everyone!
So yeah, total landslide. :giggle:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Carmine was a birthday gift from Aren, and it was just a handjob, so I don't know why people were requesting to bypass it. I understand when players don't want to be railroaded into a romance, but this was just a transaction. In later scenes you can turn it into a friendship though.

But I guess for those who want full control of their characters sexual activity, it makes sense to make this scene optional. But yeah, now when you go to buy flowers in the market place, you won't start chatting with Carmine anymore (other than to say, "Hi, goodbye) since they hardly know each other.
I can't see why I should worry about the MC not starting chatting with her at that or any other time.

Reactions: qaywsx

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

On a totally side note, the latest poll to add an option to view details about the various characters, was overwhelmingly accepted:

Hi everyone.
Because I like to give even side characters some screen time, it might get confusing for some people to keep track of all of them. I was considering a button maybe on the top right corner of the screen or just in the menu that shows you a list of relevant characters you've met. For example, you click on the button and you see a list of characters with their faces. You then click on Talitha for example and you see a brief description about her and your choice based interactions with her.
What do you guys think?
Update on the feature : Since there's already 50 votes for 'add the feature', I decided to start putting together some code to at least get it functional. I tested it with some filler images and it's working fine so far and should be good to go for the next episode. Thanks for voting, everyone!
So yeah, total landslide. :giggle:
typical harem fan shenanigans
ignore those mfs who think with their dick and not their brains :FacePalm:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
pls let ivar and vera be a couple pls!!!! :cry:
also what do the blue yellow red symbols mean beside the choices
Screenshot (5).png

Last edited:

sampow

May 14, 2023
pls let ivar and vera be a couple pls!!!! :cry:
also what do the blue yellow red symbols mean beside the choices
View attachment 2743684
The "Badges" mean:
If you can't see the badges, stop looking at Lyra's tits, they're to the right. :p

It's a bit of a personality builder. Starting from episode 5, these choices increment internal flags indicating how the mc's personality is evolving. They aren't specific to the person you're talking to, and currently only guide the dialogue branch for that conversation. Later on they may be used to control some of the options or responses available to the mc.

The exception is "flirty"; choosing the flirty option typically improves your relationship with the person you're talking to.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
It means (in order from top to bottom):
  • Friendly,
  • funny; and
  • aggressive.
There's a fourth response type which is available depending on context:
  • Flirty.
It's a bit of a personality builder. Starting from episode 5, these choices increment internal flags indicating how the mc's personality is evolving. They aren't specific to the person you're talking to, and only serve to control the dialogue branch for that conversation. Currently they aren't used for anything, but later on they may be used to control some of the options or responses available to the mc.

The exception is "flirty"; choosing the flirty option typically improves your relationship with the person you're talking to.
it gave me Dragon Age II vibes

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
All good man I didn't know how to take your shenanigans coment that's why i asked.
aye mate
no problem
i myself love harem games don't get me wrong but u know how some of the harem fans are ??
ur li is friends with a random male :ntr
ur li had to work at a brothel because of her living conditions:ntr
two lis touch each others boobs for fun :ntr
i mean they don't care about the story
they want all the girls to only think about the mc
shows that they are selfish and self centered in real life i guess

Reactions: sava75

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
aye mate
no problem
i myself love harem games don't get me wrong but u know how some of the harem fans are ??
ur li is friends with a random male :ntr
ur li had to work at a brothel because of her living conditions:ntr
two lis touch each others boobs for fun :ntr
i mean they don't care about the story
they want all the girls to only think about the mc
shows that they are selfish and self centered in real life i guess
Yeah, iIrc we both mauled that one in some thread, that is why your "nick" was familiar, and I was wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Didn't see anything about MC being the only one, just that she quit it because she got bored of it. I don't think we can assume she got bored after 1 customer. Unless the Dev wants to clarify this?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Didn't see anything about MC being the only one, just that she quit it because she got bored of it. I don't think we can assume she got bored after 1 customer. Unless the Dev wants to clarify this?
I'm not the dev. but short version, is, People complaining whining, whimpering, bitching, till dev changed it.
Because it was unavoidable, and the filthy hands of a whore touched the Holy MC dick.
if it were optional wasn't enough.just read the thread and you will see.
Hope that helps.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I'm not the dev. but short version, is, People complaining whining, whimpering, bitching, till dev changed it.
Because it was unavoidable, and the filthy hands of a whore touched the Holy MC dick.
if it were optional wasn't enough.just read the thread and you will see.
Hope that helps.
I have less of an issue with banging a hooker (I'd be a hypocrite if I did), and more so with not having a choice in lewd scenes (even if I were to choose it anyway) if it isn't necessary for the plot (such as Desires of Fate or Pale Carnations), which this one doesn't appear to have been. I would never consider her as an LI, but a dry dick is an unhappy dick, I just prefer to have agency over the lewd stuff.

But people have their preferences. In a romance game where everything else is optional, it was kinda weird that a hooker was mandatory. I mean, I've been waiting to that option and still wound up taking the handjob.

But speaking of hookers, Imma need a MC+Flora+Samira scene, thanks.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes