4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone know why Carmel Cowboy placed a hold on his Patreon page (his post is locked being the Patreon paywall)? I really hope this decent title isn't going to be abandoned in a few months.

Man, so many of my favorite harem titles are being placed on hold, abandoned, or have become very slow at releasing updates.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I really hope it's nothing serious or anything. I'm looking forward to updates to this game much more than most other titles.

In fact, I was about to make a post asking if anyone had any news in regards to the next update (as much as it annoys folks. sry about that, btw).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone know why Carmel Cowboy placed a hold on his Patreon page (his post is locked being the Patreon paywall)? I really hope this decent title isn't going to be abandoned in a few months.

Man, so many of my favorite harem titles are being placed on hold, abandoned, or have become very slow at releasing updates.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-swordbearer-v0-5-caramel-cowboy.97715/post-10803179
Out of expirience you probably count about 2moths in best case till you get settled and organized so one can catch up with old hobbies, more so if a complete family is involved (speaking out of expirience here) so fear not, it is not abandoned, he just paused the patreon account, like some other devs do when they go on holidays.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Hey everyone. I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I’ll be pausing payments as I don’t feel right keeping them on until I can start rendering. I expect renders to start in August and as some of you know by now, it doesn’t feel right to me if payments are kept on while I can’t do much.
This is part of his last message. It's not the first time he's done it. If for some reason he can't work as he wants, he immediately pauses it. I wouldn't worry too much, he's always been honest.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
damn, finally i have time to come back to f95zone //// i literaly, was about to google it to know proper what is it, good job dev <3 1691025377116.png

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Damn this is a beautiful game/ novel.
Should I download 0.5 or wait a little bit for 0.6 to arrive?
I am not sure when the scheduled date is and I can't find it in the last couple of pages.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Damn this is a beautiful game/ novel.
Should I download 0.5 or wait a little bit for 0.6 to arrive?
I am not sure when the scheduled date is and I can't find it in the last couple of pages.
I would recomend to download and play 05, Caramel moved the Country of Residence with the whole family, and said he need some time to orginze his life and return to his normal update shedule.
I'm playing by ear a bit here this convos are about 2 or 3 month back but maybe some of the other regulars can come up with more acurate information.
edit: I just saw that you read my post answering Mr.Benny

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends
Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello friends
Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance
is the sole purpose of this (locked) account to spam the same question in as many threads as possible?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am asking a question that is very important to me in quality games
And there is no other way to find out, unless I want to download and test a lot of games
here is a proper way to do so:
https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/
(open a thread, and you should get your answers/recommendations there)
otherwise, well, you seem just like another spammer (prego, heels, harem...just name it) posting generic/same question in various threads.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hello friends
Hello.
I'm not sure I remember everything (it's already a little old) but some are easy (for instance a girl whom the MC meets in a tavern and who "only wants to have fun"), with others seducing them requires some time and efforts.

anyusername

Oct 1, 2022
I don't know why we got the scene with the naked girl in the crown and the king. The king isn't the MC. This shows that the rest of the world is having irresponsible sex and relationships too which makes the MC's actions seem kind of normal, boring and empty. He's not some smooth corrupting force changing the world around him, he's just a dog being handed treats.

I don't know whether this is a one off, or this is the world the dev is actually trying to make.
A lot of stories tend to go this way eventually because "it's fun" for the dev.
How long until Ernie starts taking drunk girls to bed, and Ivor starts telling us about all the former apprentices he's fucked.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't know why we got the scene with the naked girl in the crown and the king. The king isn't the MC. This shows that the rest of the world is having irresponsible sex and relationships too which makes the MC's actions seem kind of normal, boring and empty. He's not some smooth corrupting force changing the world around him, he's just a dog being handed treats.

I don't know whether this is a one off, or this is the world the dev is actually trying to make.
A lot of stories tend to go this way eventually because "it's fun" for the dev.
How long until Ernie starts taking drunk girls to bed, and Ivor starts telling us about all the former apprentices he's fucked.
Man, you're reading WAY to much in to that.......

Reactions: anyusername

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I would recomend to download and play 05, Caramel moved the Country of Residence with the whole family, and said he need some time to orginze his life and return to his normal update shedule.
I'm going to keep waiting until the brothel scene can be avoided.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
Here is his latest post.

Unlocked

Hi everyone. After a lot of apartment hunting and a lot of disappointments thanks to almost every real estate agent here using the old bait n switch, I managed to find a place and have signed the contract and paid the deposit for the place. My official move in date is at the end of this month which means I can start rendering!
I will be pausing payments even for the next month as a thank you to all of you for being patient with this whole moving process I went through.
I've been feeling super weird about not being able to do much since working on this game has been such a huge part of my life for a while now and I've been pretty disappointed that I couldn't do much even though I wanted to. Thankfully, I can start dedicating most of my time to working on the game again (finally). I'll be moving to a studio apartment as I don't really need too much space since I'll be living alone for now and I'm not a very outgoing person too so I don't need the extra space for people to come visit etc.
Again, thank you all for waiting and I'm happy that I can finally work on the game again.
- CC

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes