4.30 star(s) 64 Votes
Aug 7, 2024
I feel like a dark path is needed in this game ... perhaps joining the mercenaries was the start of that path but why make 'em attack MC and company? That was a low blow from the developer :Kappa:
Well, they are mercenaries, not exactly people you would ever trust dumb as fuck to join them.

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
Unless it's changed CC said that there was 5 LI (Talitha, Lyra, Princess, Nevaeha, ?. Last one is kinda spoiler-y) Which most of us assume to be Leliana.

And then there's the harem route, whether we have to take all 5, and whether we can add side girls, as far as I know, he has never confirmed one way or the other.
Nevaeha is a main LI really? Up until this point seemed like Astrid had more development, at least with the MC, a bit of a shame if he puts her as a side girl honestly...

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Nevaeha is a main LI really? Up until this point seemed like Astrid had more development, at least with the MC, a bit of a shame if he puts her as a side girl honestly...
That's what CC said. As far as I know nothing has changed that. But I'd agree that Astrid seems to have more development so far.

I just checked. It was June last year he said it, so things might have changed.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Ya I haven't played since I think like update 3 or 4 but I felt that Lyra, Talitha and Lanya were going to be the main LIs. I guess I need to catch up, sad to see Lanya isn't really in it anymore based on the conversations.

Edit: Aight after catching up, I really like Nevaeha

Last edited:

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Unless it's changed CC said that there was 5 LI (Talitha, Lyra, Princess, Nevaeha, ?. Last one is kinda spoiler-y) Which most of us assume to be Leliana.
Maybe the main character can marry the princess and become a royal!
And then there's the harem route, whether we have to take all 5, and whether we can add side girls, as far as I know, he has never confirmed one way or the other.
Five girls at the same time!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Just started playing.... does the MC get's less awkward and more bold with the girls? It's a bit annoying to see him getting flustered over nothing.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MC gets more normal, there is although a bit a different humor sense, and a few slapstick worthy intermezzos, which in my opinion don't rest, to the entertainment factor of the game, the fact that MC is very unexpiereced with women is not so clear shown, and may misslead at the begining.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Just started playing.... does the MC get's less awkward and more bold with the girls? It's a bit annoying to see him getting flustered over nothing.
The MC starts as a complete doofus and builds until he is just a part-time doofus. ;) It does get better as it goes along (but there is still some cringe or humerus moments, however you take them). :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The MC starts as a complete doofus and builds until he is just a part-time doofus. ;) It does get better as it goes along (but there is still some cringe or humerus moments, however you take them). :)
Eh, well...i mean, he still behaves like a complete clown.
Personaly i have no problem with that in general, i do think it's over done in this game thought, it's hard to take them or the story serious if they behave 90% of the time like clowns. Also it's a bit too much to find it really funny imo.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
not sure what the comedy is like in the last two 2 chapters but I honestly found this one of the few AVN's I found hilarious. At least I laughed at it more than most comedy in other AVN's but I never stopped to think about how it takes away from the serious tone probably cause I liked it in the moment and rarely think beyond the moment in these games.

Reactions: mrmcfappen

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Eh, well...i mean, he still behaves like a complete clown.
Personaly i have no problem with that in general, i do think it's over done in this game thought, it's hard to take them or the story serious if they behave 90% of the time like clowns. Also it's a bit too much to find it really funny imo.
Ouch... I can't stand AVNs with too much humor. I mean, the story itself seems quite serious (vampires, war, etc) ruining that with a clown MC is a bit disappointing..... I hoped that after starting training at least the MC would've become somewhat a serious badass.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020
Okay, so question.. what's the content situation in v0.8 and v0.9? I let it marinate a little since v0.7, but the changelog doesn't have ANY info in it regarding the content or notes n shit..

Can one of y'all maybe lemme know whether it's worth downloading rn? Would seriously appreciate it (y) :)

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Can one of y'all maybe lemme know whether it's worth downloading rn?
Not really tbh. I mean there is a bit o a progress in the story (whether in good direction it's up to the debate) but nothing to write home about. After this update I'll probably just wait till the whole season is on Steam.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Okay, so question.. what's the content situation in v0.8 and v0.9? I let it marinate a little since v0.7, but the changelog doesn't have ANY info in it regarding the content or notes n shit..

Can one of y'all maybe lemme know whether it's worth downloading rn? Would seriously appreciate it (y) :)
The story hasn't progressed much but there is a lot of content.

Reactions: BagelzAndStuff

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Ouch... I can't stand AVNs with too much humor. I mean, the story itself seems quite serious (vampires, war, etc) ruining that with a clown MC is a bit disappointing..... I hoped that after starting training at least the MC would've become somewhat a serious badass.
Oh boy, if you're near the start (first few chapters) and think MC is too much of a clown, I'm giving you serious PSA: Stop now.
Previous 2 chapters (bit less in last one) MC is all-around clown. Comedy was dialed to 11.

Quite frankly, while I do find story enjoyable, I can't take any of it seriously. As in, anything whatsoever. There was "big reveal" at the end of previous chapter/start of this one, and all I could think of was "yeah, yeah, how long before they start shagging?".
Even when game tries to build suspense, I feel none because there is no lead to suspense.

And considering MCs development, I have no idea how in blue hells he will fight main bad guy in next 10 years. With farts and burps?

Reactions: Raziel_8
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes