3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheTamingOfTheBrat-0.92
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The suit makes the MC look hilariously huge, like taking up half the screen (but he looks normal without it).
Any bigger, and he'd give the Kingpin a run for his money.
th-4024857735.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ludvinae

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well yes but gametime won't last 9 months from now (assuming and brat and auntie got pregnant earlier) as you well know. 9 months with 2 maybe 3 days per update would make game extra long w/o timejumps.
I think one major thing that's missing from all AVNs is a pregnant LI running on a treadmill at the house. You know, so clothing is optional but discouraged strongly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think one major thing that's missing from all AVNs is a pregnant LI running on a treadmill at the house. You know, so clothing is optional but discouraged strongly.
yea well on those avns i play or have played only few had pregnancy at all and on 1 there were big bellies due timejump months ahead.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yea well on those avns i play or have played only few had pregnancy at all and on 1 there were big bellies due timejump months ahead.
Yep. There's almost never a pregnant character in the middle of a game unless they are always pregnant anyway (like the assistant in Lunar's Chosen, for example). Otherwise giving the choice for each character becomes twice the rendering, since every single LI could be preggo or not. The other possibility would be that any women who might be or get pregnant are automatically that way so there's no choice. I'm assuming there are a lot of players who would hate that, preferring to choose if someone gets knocked up or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same thing with hair if it changes on middle game then old repeatable scenes still have old hair and some ask why. just lots of extra and difficult work which could be spent on making new content.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Elena: Well, the man usually is in charge of the grill.
MC: Is that what I man? The man?

OK, let's not get hasty now. I thought you were into Elena and/or Belle. :unsure:

NGL, though: I'm with Roland when it comes to the dick sketches. "I concur. These are drawings."

Last edited:
Reactions: ucu32167
3.20 star(s) 31 Votes