Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Game is still ending for me where Episode 1 did end. On the bed.

Is that supposed to be like that?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
rape content avoidable?
The "rape" tag is about the opening scene that happens right off the bat, I don't know if that can be black-screened now or skipped or something, but you couldn't initially and that's what the tag was about.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So apparently there is episode 2 included in the download, but the game doesn't load the episode 2 script files properly.
Anyone got any clue how to fix that?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
So apparently there is episode 2 included in the download, but the game doesn't load the episode 2 script files properly.
Anyone got any clue how to fix that?
appears to be a problem with the ic patch attached to op, progresses properly without it. Use the one on lewd patcher instead, it works.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Eerie Entity

You can now select if you want to skip the most graphic parts of the initial scene when you start the game so you won't see it if you select yes.

@riktor

The IC patch view attachment patch.rpy works you must remember to delete the crap from the front of it's name as files get numbers and stuff added to the first part of the files name.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

riktor

Nov 26, 2018

[USER=1041937]@riktor

The IC patch view attachment patch.rpy works you must remember to delete the crap from the front of it's name as files get numbers and stuff added to the first part of the files name.
I did that, still only works with the lewd patch version. the attached one seems to be only for ch1. Looking through the attached patch itself it contains no ch2 jump calls, which the other version does.

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to mention that while looking through the Ep2 script file I discovered what seems to be an unreachable scene. At the very beginning in order to reach the MorningWood dialogue choice, you are required to have an AlexisRomance stat of 2 (which in a chain of stat dominoes required an Alexisbold=7 stat in Ep1) or an AlexisRomance= 0 AND Alexisbold=7. The problem is that it is impossible to have an Alexisbold stat of 7 and not then also have an Alexislust stat also equal to 7 since the two decisions you are required to make to raise the bold stat high enough also raise the lust stat.

Why this is important is that under the MorningWood choice one of the options has two outcomes based on whether or not the Alexislust stat is >=7. However since it is impossible to reach this choice menu without that stat being 7 the second outcome if it is less (the one where you see her boobs) is seemingly not viewable without changing the variable to something lower in the console when you reach this point.

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Ok was not expecting that start. I got 1 issue with it. Sister made her bed before coming into the room. I mean come on. Priorities love.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
...Why this is important is that under the MorningWood choice one of the options has two outcomes based on whether or not the Alexislust stat is >=7.
the alexislust stat isn't checked anywhere in ep2.rpy that I can see. her bold stat is checked as is her romance and Alexanders lust in various places. The scene you're referencing (under the embarrassed option) seems to trigger if alexisbold < 7

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes