4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1&2] [DSeductionGames] - Original Size: 1.03GB

Download PC (74MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
The "rape" tag is about the opening scene that happens right off the bat, I don't know if that can be black-screened now or skipped or something, but you couldn't initially and that's what the tag was about.
When it just happens at the opening i can live with that

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Just wanted to mention that while looking through the Ep2 script file I discovered what seems to be an unreachable scene. At the very beginning in order to reach the MorningWood dialogue choice, you are required to have an AlexisRomance stat of 2 (which in a chain of stat dominoes required an Alexisbold=7 stat in Ep1) or an AlexisRomance= 0 AND Alexisbold=7. The problem is that it is impossible to have an Alexisbold stat of 7 and not then also have an Alexislust stat also equal to 7 since the two decisions you are required to make to raise the bold stat high enough also raise the lust stat.

Why this is important is that under the MorningWood choice one of the options has two outcomes based on whether or not the Alexislust stat is >=7. However since it is impossible to reach this choice menu without that stat being 7 the second outcome if it is less (the one where you see her boobs) is seemingly not viewable without changing the variable to something lower in the console when you reach this point.
This is incorrect. I did just test it myself. The thing that triggers her romance stat increasing is based on actions Alexander takes in tandem with actions she may or may not have taken. What this translates to is, if you choose, with Lex, not to masturbate in the shower, but choose, with Alexis to tease him both times, then you'll trigger that scene.

When it just happens at the opening i can live with that
In this version assuming the one that was leaked was the one I re-upped, I fixed the chapter one to give you an option to "skip" the content. What it does is get rid of the images, you still have the dialogue, but don't have to watch it. I added that to the changelog info on front page.

I noticed a lot of people having an issue where they didn't get ep 2. I deleted the old patch, that was just there because some people were having an issue getting it from the google drive, (and ep 2 wasn't up yet). Is there anyone who wasn't using the patch that was having this issue?

Reactions: riktor

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Gay optional or choise?
Mostly optional. The character is written with bisexuality in mind, however, aside from the opening rape scene, which is now "skippable" (no images, just text) there is no forced content, but there may still be some instances of the character saying or doing things that signal their sexuality. There is only 1 other male character later in the game, and you will have every option not to interact with him as Alex.

Reactions: Kripke and riktor
D

Deleted member 1246680

Mostly optional. The character is written with bisexuality in mind, however, aside from the opening rape scene, which is now "skippable" (no images, just text) there is no forced content, but there may still be some instances of the character saying or doing things that signal their sexuality. There is only 1 other male character later in the game, and you will have every option not to interact with him as Alex.
Thanx you:)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
its a bit confusing when both are called lex sometimes, but overall a nice story so far
Are they? I tried to get rid of all instances of that and make it only his nickname. At one point I thought it was better for her for some reason, so there may be instances of it leftover that I just forgot to get rid of.

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
Are they? I tried to get rid of all instances of that and make it only his nickname. At one point I thought it was better for her for some reason, so there may be instances of it leftover that I just forgot to get rid of.
Funny thing is i have a friend named alexis and my cousin is called alexander, normaly we call her lexi and him xander, we call them lex when we adress both of them

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Things We Do For Love ep2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Hmmmm..... Finally we got update, but now i worry about 2 protagonists. Not exactly about protagonists, but about story perspective. I mean why not a narrator? Why do both protagonists tell from 1 view? I never have seen in books such things.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Alexander has the most feminine personality and appearance in all the games present in this site. The beginning scene was bad enough but making him so meek and helpless while his twin sister so strong I cannot but wonder if this was not meant from the beginning to be a gay game but the DEV did some last minute changes to hide that fact and increase the number of his subscribers?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes