Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Multiple protagonist is not my thing but so far in this game it's working out, though that might change in the future for me but i certainly hope not because i'm really liking the story despite the disturbing beginning but that's the point i guess.

Renders are pure awesomeness and the twins are eye-candies but i'm not sure if i should consider that a positive trait for Alexander given the complexity of his character and his personality, for the entirety of current available content it was mostly fine but there are couple of scenes where Alex's behavior bugged me and given the guy's trauma and him being bisexual is not leaving much room to complain and nitpick, that's my only concern. Pardon me if i sounded rude.

All things mentioned, i'm looking out for this one. Story potential is just too good here. Godspeed and Thank you.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
I can't believe I haven't found this game until now!!!

I am totally a sucker for well-written stories, and this definitely goes right to the top ten, along with Acting Lessons and a couple of others. So far (I haven't played through yet) the complexity is realistic and engaging. The sex scenes (the good ones) feels like they are written by someone who have actually experienced something similar. And the language is poetic without crossing the border to contrived.

If I really try to think of something negative, it would be that it is sometimes not that clear if we are hearing Alexis' or Alexanders' thoughts. Sometimes the perspective switches back and forth. Perhaps using ren'py side images could make it clearer?

Anyway, I was really happy today when I realized how good this was. You have got yourself a new patron (of which you have undeservedly few), I'm looking forward to see where this is going!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wow this looks very promossing and interesting especially cause of the many choices and the quality (the girl looks really great!) but it sounds like you just stick with this couple and cant seduce or get seduced by other characters? hmmm the guy looks too pretty for my taste xD (sorry ^^)

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
wow this looks very promossing and interesting especially cause of the many choices and the quality (the girl looks really great!) but it sounds like you just stick with this couple and cant seduce or get seduced by other characters? hmmm the guy looks too pretty for my taste xD (sorry ^^)
No, you can set the twins apart on their own paths insofar as relationships are concerned. Either you have siblings incest or not.

I also believe that there will be so-called "rivals" that comes up later in the storyline, probably to challenge the incest relationship between siblings should you choose to go with the latter in the first place. These "rivals" will also show up anyway if you didn't choose to go with incest path. It will be obviously up to you if you decide for either siblings to pursue a separate relationship with someone outside the family or continue with incest path.

I should also mention that there is no plan for a relationship to be possible with the mother, although I can see how interesting this might become (aside from usual son-mother relationship, what about mother-daughter relationship? ;)), but this is not a game-breaker for me.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Ok, first stab at a fan sig:

View attachment 268949
Just for the reference, you can add this image to the signature with a direct link to this game's thread as I did in mine. Here is the following BB code:

[URL='https://f95zone.com/threads/19661/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/03/282569_the_things-sig-300x125.png[/IMG][/URL]

You are welcome!

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes