Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Not gonna lie, when I saw the title of the game I was hoping for some GoT content :D

Jun 9, 2017
Ah, I see what you were going for. To be honest, the reason I didn't connect the two is that (to me) it never looked like he was choking her, just reminding her that he could. But at one point it looks like his knuckles are just sort of sitting there at the base of her neck, and a little later he's got a thumb and a finger resting against two of the usual pressure points, but they really do just look like they're just resting there instead of threatening her larynx or her carotid artery. Nor did her facial expressions really give it away to me either, though that might be because she was upside down. She actually looked to be experiencing more stress as he was pulling her head back in the previous scene. In any case — and this is getting deep into the nitpicking, I admit — even if his fingers were digging in, that's the sort of choking no one should be trying in the first place. Not that it'll stop anyone, of course.
That is my bad I will try to make it clearer in the future.

Reactions: Segnbora

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
hey @DarthSeduction just noticed when the two are walking in the park, when Alexander turns his head away while they are talking, a portion of his face stays looking at Alexis.

or is that just me?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Things We Do For Love ep2-PBE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hey @DarthSeduction just noticed when the two are walking in the park, when Alexander turns his head away while they are talking, a portion of his face stays looking at Alexis.

or is that just me?
Isn't that a body language that signals uncertainty, doubt or maybe even being uncomfortable or downright panic?
Alexis asking those questions out of the blue really made him uncomfortable, felt like he was in panic and just needed comfort or something.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@DarthSeduction for the scene in the coffee shop, the Mom calls it the "Arizona Canyon". Is there some reason you couldn't use it's real name?
Not talking about the grand canyon. There is a gorge through which the interstate between St. George and Vegas runs, don't know what it's actually called or if it even has a name. You're actually only in Arizona for like 15-20 minutes before crossing into Nevada.

Sometimes, because the mostly dry Virgin River runs in it (or at least a tributary of it) we'll call the river, as a joke among my family, the dirty slut hoe river, but that's all I've got.

Also nice catch indeed.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Not talking about the grand canyon. There is a gorge through which the interstate between St. George and Vegas runs, don't know what it's actually called or if it even has a name. You're actually only in Arizona for like 15-20 minutes before crossing into Nevada.

Sometimes, because the mostly dry Virgin River runs in it (or at least a tributary of it) we'll call the river, as a joke among my family, the dirty slut hoe river, but that's all I've got.

Also nice catch indeed.
Virgin River Gorge?

or for your family the "the dirty slut hoe river gorge"?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
This game has a ton of potential.

Is Alexander actually bi tho? Some (non-creepy/rapey) M/M options for him would be awesome. And will there be sort of more tame and naughty cheating options rather than super dramatic ntr?

Those are the two things i'd love to see.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes