Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
@DarthSeduction, @Eerie Entity

No I'm talking about this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah, I didn't notice that, either. How did some of us missed this? :p

At what point during a walk in the park was this? Was this before Alexis asked Alexander if he was willing to have a relationship with her or something like that (can't remember exactly what she said)?

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 274831
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/288451_ttwdfl-fan.gif
Awesome! A second fan signature for this game!

One small critique, though. This may be just me but my concern is how readable the reddish part of the game's name is in your fan signature. One might have to squint a bit to make it out :p It could be nothing, though. Nevertheless, great job on this one!

Also, here is the code using your fan signature with a direct link to the game for anyone who wish to link back to the game. Cheers!

[URL='https://f95zone.com/threads/19661/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/288451_ttwdfl-fan.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Reactions: Krull

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I thought the "bonus" scene was quite well done in terms of pushing the NTR, it's nice to see actual NTR rather than NTR as a synonym for having sex with someone other than the MC (even though it's one of the specific subgenres of NTR for which I really don't care), and it's probably not worth trying to analyze a non-canonical scene...but that's never stopped me before. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Woah, I didn't notice that, either. How did some of us missed this? :p

At what point during a walk in the park was this? Was this before Alexis asked Alexander if he was willing to have a relationship with her or something like that (can't remember exactly what she said)?
It's while she's talking to him about Frank

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
This game has a ton of potential.

Is Alexander actually bi tho? Some (non-creepy/rapey) M/M options for him would be awesome. And will there be sort of more tame and naughty cheating options rather than super dramatic ntr?

Those are the two things i'd love to see.
I have to say to you, as I would anyone, this game isn't going to be super long. I anticipate no more than 10 total releases, maybe more if I have to split some content up to come out a little quicker, especially once the twins are doing things apart from one another.

That said, both the rivals will provide a number of opportunities, one ending version will involve using either of them in the same way, if you played it, Dreaming of Dana uses some of it's non-Dana characters, as beards to keep your incestuous relationship hidden. This game will be short, but the trade-off is that I'll actually have time for so many options branching out.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
one ending version will involve using either of them in the same way, if you played it, Dreaming of Dana uses some of it's non-Dana characters, as beards to keep your incestuous relationship hidden
I'm glad to hear that. I know you're even more frustrated than most by the logical flaws of incest games, and I'm always confused when the most obvious way to paper over the problem — the one that also provides the player a nice, juicy mini-harem/all women are bisexual ending — isn't employed more often.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I have to say to you, as I would anyone, this game isn't going to be super long. I anticipate no more than 10 total releases, maybe more if I have to split some content up to come out a little quicker, especially once the twins are doing things apart from one another.

That said, both the rivals will provide a number of opportunities, one ending version will involve using either of them in the same way, if you played it, Dreaming of Dana uses some of it's non-Dana characters, as beards to keep your incestuous relationship hidden. This game will be short, but the trade-off is that I'll actually have time for so many options branching out.
Hopefully, you can make it the players decision on whether the beard is male or female.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm glad to hear that. I know you're even more frustrated than most by the logical flaws of incest games, and I'm always confused when the most obvious way to paper over the problem — the one that also provides the player a nice, juicy mini-harem/all women are bisexual ending — isn't employed more often.
Hopefully, you can make it the players decision on whether the beard is male or female.
One of them is Nick (From the bonus scene), the other one is the hot Redhead I've posted on patreon once or twice. I know there's a cheerleader pic of her up with Alexis, and there's possibly one of her as a schoolgirl on there.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
One of them is Nick (From the bonus scene), the other one is the hot Redhead I've posted on patreon once or twice. I know there's a cheerleader pic of her up with Alexis, and there's possibly one of her as a schoolgirl on there.
That should cover the majority of people that go that route.

I can definitely get behind that idea (just checked your Patreon and saw the pic you mentioned)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Is this actually episode 1 and 2, or just episode 2?
It is both, that's why I've got the 1-2 in the title, the next full game release will be 1-3. I prefer chapter/episode to version numbers, since they have lost all meaning with most games. But the issue with that is that people sometimes release "chapters" as separate downloadable games.

SemiAdroit1

Jan 14, 2019
Well, It is the first I worked on, but took a long time getting it out, so I've actually worked on two others, one that patreon made us abandon, and Seraphim Academy which is ongoing.

The dual protagonist thing and the way I am designing the variables to adjust the scenes is somewhat inspired by Ptolemy's Intimate Relations. But the story and content is intended to be a rebuke of the more "suddenly there's incest" games out there.
I’m curious about the game that Patreon “made you abandon”. Can you tell us more about it?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
OK thanks for your reply! Was the issue that you referenced another game in your parody, or was it a content restriction issue?
I think it was content restriction, Funfiction didn't give me a lot of details. I just didn't fight because it was more of a side project anyway. I was already working on this when Funfiction asked for a writer on his rough idea for what became Seraphim Academy.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes