Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Interesting concept and nice renders. I like how Alexander is not one of the dime a dozen models and doesn't look like a piece of shit in serious need of a bitch slap.

Of course the true quality of the writing and this concept will just come to light once we have different paths open. If 'Alexander wants to' + 'Alexis doesn't' leads to Alexis making out with some other guy - and in another playthrough 'Alexander wants it' + 'Alexis wants it' STILL leads to Alexis making out with the other guy for bullshit reasons ("because i need to get him out of my head" or something), then it's a moot point for example.
In addition, I just hope that if you steer both chars right into each other (figuratively and literally), it doesn't just progress like "Nude flash, next update full frontal nudity, next update handjob" etc. but is somewhat more aggressive and goes further.

burger & fries followed by chicken drumstick followed by another burger & fries.....and that's why I only take my mum out for a latte :D
Sidenote: Besides the obvious italian word for "milk", "Latte" is also the german word for a long wooden bar or plank... oh and aaalso a coll. term for a hard-on. Sooo, eh, care to elaborate what exactly you take your mom out for, Buttlovinmagic? ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed this line when playing. She learned her husband was a rapist and a molester who'd been abusing me.

Patch needs some work as there are multiple spots where it's acting like they are not related or have been adopted.
I changed eventually I just shared, my bed, after all, he's like a brother to me. I just shared, my bed, after all, he's my brother.

He'd been making enough when they decided to take us in. Changed to He'd been making enough when they decided to have children.

MC looks like they are missing some boobs.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I changed this line when playing. She learned her husband was a rapist and a molester who'd been abusing me.

Patch needs some work as there are multiple spots where it's acting like they are not related or have been adopted.
I changed eventually I just shared, my bed, after all, he's like a brother to me. I just shared, my bed, after all, he's my brother.

He'd been making enough when they decided to take us in. Changed to He'd been making enough when they decided to have children.

MC looks like they are missing some boobs.
Nah, I might have actually made them smaller, but decided that was good. As for the consistency errors, thanks for mentioning. I was having some issues and ended up copying and pasting lines, guess I wasn't as careful as I thought, I'll have all that fixed with the next update, as well as use a new format for the patch that Rich showed me.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MC has female head/female looking head when I said the MC looks like they are missing some boobs I was more saying that they should have some breast to go with that face of theirs or make them female since they are almost all the way there anyway.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
MC has female head/female looking head when I said the MC looks like they are missing some boobs I was more saying that they should have some breast to go with that face of theirs or make them female since they are almost all the way there anyway.
Oh, that's on purpose, I know "identical" male female twins aren't really a thing, but I still wanted to have that "vibe" with them, so he looks more effeminate to look like his sister. Sorry if you don't like it.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
@buttlovinmagic - my answer to your answer was deleted as well. As it was offtopic and a discussion about incest-laws is probably not in the interest of a game forum, i understand why it's deleted. Let's leave it at that, even if i agree ... if they'd delete all the shit-shat banter alone, several game-threads would only ever be half as long. Oh well.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The multiple perspective and the fact that there could be ntr makes it very very interesting for me (also the story seems original). I'll wait for it to have more content though.

@DarthSeduction : good luck on your project, and If I can give you a suggestion pls don't mind too much the constant request for changes from the users and be free on what you had in mind for the game (I tell you this because I see you got to a pretty good start and I'd hate to see it ruined by you bending to the spammy requests) ;)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Have to say the 'rape' tag put me ill at ease first, but then reading through the opening posts, though, "hmm, do I want to play this??!!" but as the general consensus is "not bad, bit of a ikky start but still good", so now I've bit the bullet and downloaded, who knows, if I'm not to traumatized, I may join the seemingly 'growing' fan base, wish me luck.:)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Great looking game, and I'm glad the NTR doesn't look like it'll be forced, but it's still there so everyone can enjoy the game if you're into that. Can't wait for more!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
True you take out the opening with the brutally graphic depiction of Alexander's victimization and the shot you take away the whole plot. The only thing that would have made that scene more impactful was if Janie's got a gun was playing in the background and the gunshot and the bullets striking were animated. The want to be cinematographer in me. If anything it drives you into the story more
I'm just going through the thread again. Did you happen to rip the images or something? Because I literally named one of them Janie's got a gun.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Well finally got round to playing the game, 1stly. I'm not traumatized, as 'distasteful' as the opening scene is, I personally thought it was well done, and certainly was required 'to fill in the story line', 2ndly. enjoyed it immensely, and eagerly look forward to the continuation, so to @DarthSeduction, well done Sir.

215303j

Somehow I missed this release...
Now I found it, WOW! Really!
It feels a lot rougher than Seraphim Academy, in nearly all respect. Much darker, much less polished. I really like it!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Somehow I missed this release...
Now I found it, WOW! Really!
It feels a lot rougher than Seraphim Academy, in nearly all respect. Much darker, much less polished. I really like it!
There's gonna be a little more polish moving forward. If I'm honest, it took so long to get out that I was a little burnt out and rushed some things, but we'll address those as we go along.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes