hendra saputra

Aug 27, 2018
help me, I can't connect to my patreon account because my browser has a problem, how can I play this game without connecting my patreon account? please help me

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
help me, I can't connect to my patreon account because my browser has a problem, how can I play this game without connecting my patreon account? please help me
If you've connected previously with the same version, unless you downloaded a fresh copy, you should already be connected.

otherwise, you can change the default browser to a different one or if you were to simply look above your post, you should find the help you're looking for.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I don't seem to progress the story, no new objectives. I went on the date with Janice, I get lost in the walkthrough because the amount text and font size.

Jun 15, 2018
I don't seem to progress the story, no new objectives. I went on the date with Janice, I get lost in the walkthrough because the amount text and font size.
I ignored this game once and when I had the time, I came back to it. Trust me, its really worth the grind. I literally come to this page everyday to check if there's a new update.
If you dont mind the art(honestly not that bad) and the fetishes tick your boxes(Certainly does for me, especially the janice ntr paths) This game is a like a aged fine wine.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I ignored this game once and when I had the time, I came back to it. Trust me, its really worth the grind. I literally come to this page everyday to check if there's a new update.
If you dont mind the art(honestly not that bad) and the fetishes tick your boxes(Certainly does for me, especially the janice ntr paths) This game is a like a aged fine wine.
The Game itself is not the problem I like it, it's just I don't know what to do next, to continue.

Jun 15, 2018
The Game itself is not the problem I like it, it's just I don't know what to do next, to continue.
Oh my bad, did u download the walkthrough from Anon4321's bio?

try ctrl-F and search the " date" or "janice date" and the make sure you have done every single step before it.

Its a hassle the first time bit then once you start following the walkthrough, you shoudn't have too many problems

The walkthrough is text heavy so I select the step i'm in and ctrl B to bold it so that when I come back to it, I know immidietly where I am.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Oh my bad, did u download the walkthrough from Anon4321's bio?

try ctrl-F and search the " date" or "janice date" and the make sure you have done every single step before it.

Its a hassle the first time bit then once you start following the walkthrough, you shoudn't have too many problems

The walkthrough is text heavy so I select the step i'm in and ctrl B to bold it so that when I come back to it, I know immidietly where I am.
I have the WT, and I've done the date, now it is just a blank slate, no hints to what to do in the game.
I have a bit of a problem following the WT even when I have my glasses on.

Jun 15, 2018
I have the WT, and I've done the date, now it is just a blank slate, no hints to what to do in the game.
Cant you just make the font bigger ? Its CTRL and + or ctrl and scroll wheel.

Anyway:
Go to Emma's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door" and "Ask for advice". She recommends the "Star Restaurant".
89. Go to Jason's room and click on the PC. Click on "Launch browser" and on the "Restaurant" website. Click on "Book Now" to book a table for $200.
90. Click on the dresser. Jason gets dressed. He presents Janice the dress and the necklace. Later Janice and Jason have a lustful birthday night with anal sex.

If you are done till here,

Next part is as follows.

91. Go to the bedroom between 20:00 and 22:00. Catch Janice changing her clothes. Click on "Daily clothes". From now on you can also choose "Underwear with stockings" (within "Lingerie").
92. When Janice visits Jason in his room at night, he can now have anal sex with her. Click on "Sure", "Touch her" and "Ass".
93. Go to the bathroom while Janice is in there. Now Jason can have anal sex with her. You must have lube and 20+ energy. Click on "Continue watching" and "Join her".

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Have you tried using the Windows 10(assuming) Ease of Access Tools.
There are tools like a Magnifier and Text-to-Speech, which should make things easier for you.
You find them under the main page of the settings
Screenshot 2021-05-01 153704.png

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

ael3urt

Jan 25, 2019
Hi guys need help! Im stuck at point 682 of the walkthrought. At the end of the scene the game is not going foward. Someone had the same problem?

dekfds

Aug 28, 2019
The billy route keeps looping I'am stuck at part 2 billy supposed to approach me at school but the scene doesn't trigger?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes