thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
dunno if this has been brought up, but is there ANY way of speeding up the transitions in this game? as in, the fade to black when you move from one area to another. it's SO SLOW and it makes playing the game feel like a chore.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
dunno if this has been brought up, but is there ANY way of speeding up the transitions in this game? as in, the fade to black when you move from one area to another. it's SO SLOW and it makes playing the game feel like a chore.
unfortunately not, not unless you upgrade your system, but even then it might not help.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The only way to speed those up is dependant on what you're running it on (HDD vs SSD), and your RAM.
I don't recommend getting an SSD just to speed up loading times, but if you've already got one, copy it across and run from there.

Loading times are unnecessarily long because of the piss-poor way KST has made the game - Everything that can happen in a location is loaded in all at once and what's chosen to display is the only thing not hidden. It's also why the most repeated bug that's seen is multiple instances of the same characters appearing in a scene.

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Maybe, I am a novice, but you don't need to be RUDE! Believing in something, is a curse nowadays!
You young people need to understand that stating the obvious is not rude and actually the most honest reaction you gonna get from people you don't know. Believing in something blindly is always stupid you can gather info about this from thousand years of religion knowledge.

Reactions: qrrak

Mod_Gal

Jan 21, 2020
You young people need to understand that stating the obvious is not rude and actually the most honest reaction you gonna get from people you don't know. Believing in something blindly is always stupid you can gather info about this from thousand years of religion knowledge.
Maybe you are right! People are like this.

krosan

May 9, 2017
718. Go to the pharmacy store at 20:00. Peek on Kelly and Yuki(Receptionist) having fun.
719. Next day go to the pharacy store and talk to Kelly about Yuki. Kelly will ask to find an employee for the store

Next day nothing happens help pls

or anyone having troubles getting Kelly to talk about Yuki, I did the following:

Go to hospital
Tell Kendara about pain and get hospitalized
At night call Kendra for coffee
Ask for sugar and put sleeping pills
Take badge and exit room, go down 1 floor and try archives
Do whatever you want and go to next day
Go talk to Michelle and she will hopefully tel you se'll try to do something about getting your info
Wait next day and talk to Michelle again, she'll finally tell you that the receptionist is new and doesn't talk to her
Spy again on Kelly and receptionist

Next day you should have the dialogue unlocked.
thanks its working

aussiecraig

Sep 27, 2018
Can anyone help me out with...

701. The next day go to the beach. When Danielle is standing in front of the lifeguard tower, click on "Approach Danielle".
Danielle looks at a graffiti and tells Jason that some bastards vandalized her tower. Jason offers Danielle to help her clean the lifeguard tower.

I have done steps 699 and 700 and cannot get this to trigger

thatwork

Sep 6, 2019
Also can you help me, i have no paper in danielle bedroom :
468. Go to Danielle's house and knock on the door. She asks Jason to come inside. Click on "Ask for drink". Danielle leaves the bedroom to get Jason a glass of water.
Click on the small white paper under the bed. It is a paycheck from the "TwistCams" streaming website. On this paycheck Jason finds Danielle's nickname.
It is "xBustyDanx". Now click on "Nothing important".

Janice is 550, Danielle 150 and i made all i see on walkthrough. Could you help me?

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
Hello.
After completing quest "742", the pharmacy becomes unavailable as a store - we enter the dungeon, regardless of the time.
Is this a bug?

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Guys anyone havig problem with the crack, i waited for final version of 0.37. But still i cant play with or without crack.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys anyone havig problem with the crack, i waited for final version of 0.37. But still i cant play with or without crack.
It's already been mention MULTIPLE times, the crack works with the version from the OP, I found the NOPY copy to be one, you just have to click connect a couple of times before it works, the Very Final on the other hand, doesn't work with the crack.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone help me out with...

701. The next day go to the beach. When Danielle is standing in front of the lifeguard tower, click on "Approach Danielle".
Danielle looks at a graffiti and tells Jason that some bastards vandalized her tower. Jason offers Danielle to help her clean the lifeguard tower.

I have done steps 699 and 700 and cannot get this to trigger
While this might not be what you're looking for, if you grab the "Completes 0.35" save from the link in my signature, you should be able to carry on.

Last edited:
Reactions: aussiecraig

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Also can you help me, i have no paper in danielle bedroom :
468. Go to Danielle's house and knock on the door. She asks Jason to come inside. Click on "Ask for drink". Danielle leaves the bedroom to get Jason a glass of water.
Click on the small white paper under the bed. It is a paycheck from the "TwistCams" streaming website. On this paycheck Jason finds Danielle's nickname.
It is "xBustyDanx". Now click on "Nothing important".

Janice is 550, Danielle 150 and i made all i see on walkthrough. Could you help me?
It's already been mentioned MULTIPLE MULTIPLE times, it's a bug in the 0.37Final build, it's been fixed in 0.37VeryFinal but the Very Final doesn't work with the crack.

To get the location and a work around, head here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-37-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1128#post-2817378

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 159 Votes