Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I cant seem to get the full blowjob from the mom at the pool. Julia keeps catching me, but I cant talk to her about it.
You need to talk to her when Julia's at the pool, Julia also needs to be between 150 and 160 in relationship points.

imnazz

Jan 8, 2019
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR VERSION 0.36 BETA 1.

For 0.36 final, refer to:
Crack 0.36 Final
any update for 0.37 version??? for save/load offline??? please help me buddy

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I love being able to repeat I think pretty much every event, however I wish there was a sort of calendar or agenda, because the events have become so many that is very hard to keep track of the who, when and where.

EDIT:

Is there any point yet to the scene where July drinks the coffee and July is masturbating? For the latter I still see the game explicitly mentioning how in a next update there will be something, is just bizarre.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2017
Im downloading the bugfix 2 version now and I will upload it to MEGA when it finishes. I found it on SVS though so it was a 10 hour download and I still have 3 hours left before it finishes. Apparently the save crack still works for it though so hopefully it will be a bit less buggy for everyone.

Any Idea what's with the Inventory screen always being up and locking the game?
can't sut it off or get the other icons to work (relationships, etc)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Any Idea what's with the Inventory screen always being up and locking the game?
can't sut it off or get the other icons to work (relationships, etc)
It's down to the crack.

I ran a test and found that to be the issue. works fine with the FINAL build, not so much with the VERY FINAL.

aussiecraig

Sep 27, 2018
While this might not be what you're looking for, if you grab the "Completes 0.35" save from the link in the my signature, you should be able to carry.
Thanks mate, i went with this in the end and it helped. Thanks for doing these saves, great tool to have in case some thing goes wrong

Reactions: Anon4321

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Is this game has NTR?
And in what form?
depends on your definition of NTR. Since no one on this forum use NTR with it's original meaning it can be NTR or not for you. But as far as it goes games has multiple penetration scenes and sharing. Which are result of uber slutty character arcs. MC doesnt show any affection nor express some sort of jealousy and none of the female characters fuck someone without you after you start fucking them. There for if you have irl feeling for some pixel character it is totally avoidable for you. Otherwise it just feels like chars getting more slutty as part of their progress with sexual themes.

Reactions: sobstorydev_memes
Jun 2, 2017
depends on your definition of NTR. Since no one on this forum use NTR with it's original meaning it can be NTR or not for you. But as far as it goes games has multiple penetration scenes and sharing. Which are result of uber slutty character arcs. MC doesnt show any affection nor express some sort of jealousy and none of the female characters fuck someone without you after you start fucking them. There for if you have irl feeling for some pixel character it is totally avoidable for you. Otherwise it just feels like chars getting more slutty as part of their progress with sexual themes.
Thanks

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm on Billy path and i have made the naked photoshoot with Janice at the beach (cosplay kit) plus the blowjob, i have given the picture to Billy, but after that, when i speak with him at school after lesson doesn't compare the choice "Invite him to the next photoshoot"... what i have to do for make appear this choice?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm on Billy path and i have made the naked photoshoot with Janice at the beach (cosplay kit) plus the blowjob, i have given the picture to Billy, but after that, when i speak with him at school after lesson doesn't compare the choice "Invite him to the next photoshoot"... what i have to do for make appear this choice?
Did you show Billy the pictures of Janice in costume and not just naked.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes