SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
Hmm, keep getting a loading error on android when entering Carcinberg in the very beginning (after exiting the base.) It'll flash to the loading screen then hang and crash. Using an S8 if thats helpful.

Edit: Don't mind me I'm a dumb. Just noticed the skip to content button. That should help thanks.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Another bug I noticed with the game regarding outfits being repaired for seemingly no reason. At one point, I found the guard outfit goes back to full if it is damaged during the fight with the Rats (I can see why, since obviously it is being removed from your inventory at the end of your shift/scene with the inn owner) and a new instance is put on when you wear it next.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
So I just played this game and stopped before going to the VR building for a quest about combat practice.

My question is, am I forced to be submissive if I go the perverse route, or is the game going to open up where I can be the sadistic/dominant type (not just in combat)? I'm not that into submissive female MCs in plot intensive games like this.

Hardanik

Mar 7, 2018
I liked the previous version of the character more than this current version ... Before, in the early versions she was cuter, now she is looking like a masculinized feminist.

kevo12kevo

Jul 15, 2018
She is lesbian the actual art work is fantastic if u looking for cute thots play a. Anime hentai game this is murica game versión

Reactions: KneeGuh

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Are there nightshift waitressing scenes? He keeps telling me to come back in the morning for training even though I've done multiple morning shifts

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Working on the bugfix patch right now. The softlocks you guys are running into should be fixed in it, but right now we're working on a system for properly handling images loading and unloading so android devices can stop crashing from out-of-memory issues, so it may be a bit longer until it comes out.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Any chance to add Controller support?

Are CGs being replaced over time or something? Some of the CGs were pretty jarring when shes walking around with perky tits, then a grope scene happens and shes got saggy tits down to her waist or it goes from a 3dish face to a 2d face.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes