boofeer

Aug 25, 2017
I'm having an issue with the final night guard scene. When I get back to the Inn the keeper takes Jenna into the room by the neck and then the next text block is in a different language and I can't progress the scene anymore. Even the skip button just hangs there. Anyone else get this problem? Does anyone know how to solve it?
Same here..

Aug 1, 2018
Thank you, I see, so there is only bondage for now
That's not what I meant. There's a lot of scenes, but only a few of them include bondage. I was under the impression you weren't into bondage and were gauging how much of it was in the game.
The game has a lot of content and I'd suggest you give it a try.

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
It's a bug that we have fixed internally. Working on finishing up some optimizations before releasing a patch.
Maybe i am wrong but i think the cause is because at the bar if you do the night shift , even if the advice of the lewd scene are finished, you can continue doing nightshift and farm lust

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
It's a bug that we have fixed internally. Working on finishing up some optimizations before releasing a patch.
For the thing of night shift im over 350 lust (but i cant take the bedge off!!!! Jeasus)
P.s. i really love the bar service table scene, i hope in the next update will be a fuck scene

Reactions: deluges

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
For the thing of night shift im over 350 lust (but i cant take the bedge off!!!! Jeasus)
P.s. i really love the bar service table scene, i hope in the next update will be a fuck scene
tbh makes sense for her to not be able to take the badge off, but i kinda hope that it's an option, later, to basically give in to her deisres and just let whoever she meets in the street to bang her.

though, that'd basically be a full update in and of itself, potentially.

and made a comment on his thing elsewhere, he said the next update would evolve the bar scenes to just that, which is great.

Tell me please, where to look for the gallery? I've unlocked it via console but don't seem to get where it's located
it's in your motel room, when you rest on the bed, there's the option to revisit old scenes.

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
tbh makes sense for her to not be able to take the badge off, but i kinda hope that it's an option, later, to basically give in to her deisres and just let whoever she meets in the street to bang her.

though, that'd basically be a full update in and of itself, potentially.

and made a comment on his thing elsewhere, he said the next update would evolve the bar scenes to just that, which is great.

it's in your motel room, when you rest on the bed, there's the option to revisit old scenes.
I Follow the game developer only on this site so I didn't know he make a post, but that is a really good news:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Has anyone found all the easter eggs? I'm still looking for one and a list would be super helpful
I think there is an "invisible" one in the hall. As soon as you enter, turn right and search the lamp that's standing there. I got my last one like that.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Has anyone found all the easter eggs? I'm still looking for one and a list would be super helpful
I got them all, the only one that was actually hidden for me was in the town hall behind the lamp in the lower right corner.

Other than that they're all in the main town and the buildings on it, you can only enter some buildings in the morning, which is what ended up holding me up.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
when new version come out ?
well, on the patreon, they've said hopefully within a week or so, as this month was a lot of bug fixes, and they aren't doing a lot of furthering the story as much, but they're expanding some other things (like whoring in the motel and bar), and they're gonna try to make as many scenes for that sort of thing for the next few days.

they will update the 'free' version with 10.0 when 11.0 comes out. or .11 when .12 comes out, you get the idea, the patreon version comes out, the previous one becomes available for everyone.

Reactions: Stripes001

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Turned based game... hmm not seen one of these type games since UFO (Unidentified Flashing Object) many many years ago. Surprised nobody made a sequel.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes