ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Another game with a nonsensical femdom tag. Even when you choose the "femdom" option all it boils down to is if you fuck her face, pussy or butt. Funny how a game with literally zero femdom action, triggered so many guys here.
So let me get this straight, there's like one femdom scene and that's it? Then I agree with you, it shouldn't really have the femdom tag. I'll give this one a pass then.

Reactions: 912BHi

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Is the mod updated? Think it is still the old one but using a different numbering system it seems.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Is the mod updated? Think it is still the old one but using a different numbering system it seems.
The game got a rework, so a new mod will need to be made to be compatible with it. I believe the mod was designed for the old version of the game.

Reactions: Rebeldad

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I really like the changes so far...it's a very polished project. I hope it does well on Steam.

Oh, One thing,…not a fan of not being able to roll back my choices.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Community service.

OK, so here's a tool that will unlock the "roll back" feature with this title.
(UnRen-v.8.0.C)
+Extract the zip and place this UnRen version where your (ThisTime.exe) file is located.
+Now run Unren and choose #6 (watch changes).....follow the prompt(exit program when complete).
Now run your game...your roll back should be working (only PC tested).

Also, I included the my favorite tool...the great 0x52_URM tool, which I use with every Ren'py title I play. It can serve as a semi replacement walk through mod (For me its a read only tool). The 0x52_URM tool can display story choices (which choice gives or removes numbers, etc., and some times other information that will aid in choices (BUT information can vary due to how the game structure is coded...(Maybe used another language, odd number / abbreviations mix, etc.)
+Now Extract and place the 0x52_URM file into your GAME folder, and run your game.

Note: Whenever a story choice, or requirement check happens, a small box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen. Just expand and review (show box) them...to compare.

SELECT button is an override. (Do NOT use... But if you do, "Save" before, as it can fubar your save and mess with your endgame,...if your not careful.)

screenshot0008.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME SAVE:
Also I included a starting save, (But it's where MC just won $1000 with a scratch ticket...he still has the money in his wallet. ;)
(New starting save...added $1000. Note: I have no idea if it will affect game later on... Please use at your own risk.)

Enjoy.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So let me get this straight, there's like one femdom scene and that's it? Then I agree with you, it shouldn't really have the femdom tag. I'll give this one a pass then.
That's the biggest problem with tags. Some people want a tag to show up for a single instance of something (like femdom), and then others want tags only if they are recurring throughout the game. The official F95 position is for a single instance, but that does mean it can imply something about a game that isn't true.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I just tested it and rollback through choices works fine for me. Which choices isn't it letting you rollback through?
Rollback seems to work fine, but it keeps your first choice before the rollback. For instance, at first I barged into Chelsea's apartment but realized you lose a point with her if you do that. So I rolled back and knocked instead. But that night, and when talking to Annie, MC mentions that he barged into her apartment (when I chose the knock option).

Might be a bug, or might be choices are set once you pick them, even if you rollback.

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
Rollback seems to work fine, but it keeps your first choice before the rollback. For instance, at first I barged into Chelsea's apartment but realized you lose a point with her if you do that. So I rolled back and knocked instead. But that night, and when talking to Annie, MC mentions that he barged into her apartment (when I chose the knock option).

Might be a bug, or might be choices are set once you pick them, even if you rollback.
I forgot to put that line behind a conditional. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
You could always convert your images webp/lossless. You'd save 25% in image size compared to png with zero change in visual quality. With the current size of your game that would mean dropping a gigabyte immediately.
the images are already webp.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Did the game get remade or somehing? Reading through past posts makes it evident that there was more sex content than now.

EDIT: Read changelog

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Renders seem nice. Does it have enough content to worth playing?
about 3.25 hours of content so far if you don't skip anything. New updates being released every 2 months. In terms of lewd content there's a lot of casual nudity and a decent amount of actual lewd scenes. Lots more lewd content coming soon too.
It's worth bearing in mind before playing that this is an erotic thriller rather than your usual 'horny landlady' game. Our main emphasis is on story and render quality.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I just tested it and rollback through choices works fine for me. Which choices isn't it letting you rollback through?
It was at around the start I couldn't roll back, so I assumed it was through out and used UnRen to fix it.

Soksokcu

Jun 27, 2018
Story got me, but the lack of sex scenes is disappointing, still a good game tho. Looking forward for the next update.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I just bought this on Steam. Is this new revamped version, also the Steam version? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes