sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
This is the article you need:
unfortunately, this solution didn't help in my case.
Manual set of GL2 renderer - divided the images on 3 parts (and, by the way - the same story with AUTO mode now).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and ANGLE2 - appeared error about drivers. The card is very old, and drivers aren't updating anymore.

sad, that won't try this amazing game. Thank You very much for Your time and help in solving my issue!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThisTime-V2303b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Port of This Time v2303b with LaikDink walkthrough and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu
Mega
Updated my Android port to v2303b

Reactions: hyperjack38

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I think this remake is better than the first part. But I'm not convinced by the new change in relationships. If you are not within the marked range, will the girls not have relations with you? This can create many strange situations. For example, you are with X girl, within those margins. You kiss her, she likes it, but you go over the points and there is no scene anymore? I think it was better before, needing x points or some active variable to continue the path.

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
I think this remake is better than the first part. But I'm not convinced by the new change in relationships. If you are not within the marked range, will the girls not have relations with you? This can create many strange situations. For example, you are with X girl, within those margins. You kiss her, she likes it, but you go over the points and there is no scene anymore? I think it was better before, needing x points or some active variable to continue the path.
A points system is not feasible given the open-ended nature of the game. We don't want to have to sit down and count branches while making chapter 15 to figure out if the player could've earned at least 235 points on Sarah's route, or whatever.

We discussed how to both make it easy on ourselves while preserving ApocalypseToday's "feel" for the game, and this is what we came up with.

We conceived of the new system as being more true to real life: if you constantly make sexual innuendos, it'll turn some women off. So you need to strike the right balance between showing interest and not being overbearing.

There's an easy mode that'll just let you max our relationship bar out, too.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
A points system is not feasible given the open-ended nature of the game. We don't want to have to sit down and count branches while making chapter 15 to figure out if the player could've earned at least 235 points on Sarah's route, or whatever.

We discussed how to both make it easy on ourselves while preserving ApocalypseToday's "feel" for the game, and this is what we came up with.

We conceived of the new system as being more true to real life: if you constantly make sexual innuendos, it'll turn some women off. So you need to strike the right balance between showing interest and not being overbearing.

There's an easy mode that'll just let you max our relationship bar out, too.
I am not saying that it is wrong, I am saying that for the moment it does not convince me, because not only does sexual things affect relationship points, I simply see it more real if you have to follow a path rather than checking if a bar goes up or down. For example, with Sophia, it's easy to go over points in this chapter just doing the normal thing, are you going to talk about the weather? She's not a stranger, if you tell her that she's a friend, she'll get upset...
Anyway, it's just my opinion and I'll be testing your updates on steam. Wishing to continue with the story, I wish you the best

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I am not saying that it is wrong, I am saying that for the moment it does not convince me, because not only does sexual things affect relationship points, I simply see it more real if you have to follow a path rather than checking if a bar goes up or down. For example, with Sophia, it's easy to go over points in this chapter just doing the normal thing, are you going to talk about the weather? She's not a stranger, if you tell her that she's a friend, she'll get upset...
Anyway, it's just my opinion and I'll be testing your updates on steam. Wishing to continue with the story, I wish you the best
I think maybe you've misunderstood.
If you kiss a girl, that is tracked and the game will know you have kissed her and will reference that if needed.
The points tracking is used when a girl needs to make a decision. Eg, do I want to engage with this person sexually. If the points gauge is in rhe green zone then the girl DOES want to interact in that manner. If the points gauge is too high or too low then she will choose not to.
Think of the end of a date in real life. If the date has gone well, maybe she will invite you in. If you were too 'full on' or didn't seem interested enough then she won't.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I think maybe you've misunderstood.
If you kiss a girl, that is tracked and the game will know you have kissed her and will reference that if needed.
The points tracking is used when a girl needs to make a decision. Eg, do I want to engage with this person sexually. If the points gauge is in rhe green zone then the girl DOES want to interact in that manner. If the points gauge is too high or too low then she will choose not to.
Think of the end of a date in real life. If the date has gone well, maybe she will invite you in. If you were too 'full on' or didn't seem interested enough then she won't.
I understood you well. I gave you Sophia as an example because there are no scenes affected by this system yet, with her it was easy to finish the chapter above the green zone simply by being normal, which could already affect me with her for the next chapter.
Another thing is that the date itself had that punctuation system, not during the entire game, currently it could be the case that on a date you have to answer negatively to everything during the whole of it, simply to be within the range of having sex, at the end of the date with her.
Anyway, it was more of a comment than a complaint, it's still too early to see how you make it work.

Jan 28, 2019
I was going to write a review, but reading through them, I see every point I was going to make, and every complaint/issue I would raise, already addressed. Seems needless to write a review that would read like a copy/paste of parts of other reviews.

But, it needs to be said:
Tell me you've never met anyone from the south without actually telling me "I've never met anyone from the south."
I'll tell you how. You write a character like Annie.
She'd be damn near less of an offensive stereotype if she were wearing blackface. Holy Christ.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I was going to write a review, but reading through them, I see every point I was going to make, and every complaint/issue I would raise, already addressed. Seems needless to write a review that would read like a copy/paste of parts of other reviews.

But, it needs to be said:
Tell me you've never met anyone from the south without actually telling me "I've never met anyone from the south."
I'll tell you how. You write a character like Annie.
She'd be damn near less of an offensive stereotype if she were wearing blackface. Holy Christ.
nail on the head i assume the dev is from outside the us and only ever heard someone doing a ridiculous exaggeration of someone with a southern accent

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
nail on the head i assume the dev is from outside the us and only ever heard someone doing a ridiculous exaggeration of someone with a southern accent
The original dev who created the character is from Europe.

I'm from the US, but not the south. I rewrote her and based her accent on Amy Acker, who is from Texas, so I assume she knows how to do a southern accent.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The original dev who created the character is from Europe.

I'm from the US, but not the south. I rewrote her and based her accent on Amy Acker, who is from Texas, so I assume she knows how to do a southern accent.
so i had no idea who that was just looked up an interview and personally dont see similarities between the two like i said before it comes off more like a someone from europe doing the accent or someone making fun of the accent

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
so i had no idea who that was just looked up an interview and personally dont see similarities between the two like i said before it comes off more like a someone from europe doing the accent or someone making fun of the accent
Are you talking about Annie's intro scene, where she's roleplaying as a cowgirl and putting on a thick cowgirl accent on purpose?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Are you talking about Annie's intro scene, where she's roleplaying as a cowgirl and putting on a thick cowgirl accent on purpose?
no that i can 100% get and have no problem with makes sence given the situation that she is trying to play that role

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
no that i can 100% get and have no problem with makes sence given the situation that she is trying to play that role
So which southernisms don't southern people use?

"Hoss"?
"Y'all"?
"Reckon"?
"Sugar"?
"Mite"?

I do tend to overuse "hoss", but nobody's complained about Chelsea using "dude" like it's a comma.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes