2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I am still a bit baffled by a fact that you are asking for likes/whatever, instead of just posting it and collecting feedback.
That's primarily because the initial version is likely to be quite buggy. I can just fix things as I go. Casual players might just say 'fuck it', which makes the whole enterprise moot.

If this mod is ever to became actually playable, there need to be at least a couple of dedicated players who'd report bugs, balance issues, push the mechanics in unexpected directions, maybe suggest improvements etc, before my desire to mod the game dies. Without all this, my motivation to share is very close to zero. :(

If you don't want to give me likes, which I could really care less about, just post or PM. I suppose jazz154 counts as the 11th person expressing an interest. :)

As I've mentioned before, regardless I would very much like a copy of this mod.
No real point to it, since nothing blocks you from sharing it yourself. It's all or nothing, I'm afraid. :p

I'm starting to lean towards sharing, but right now, I have at least two major features I want to put in before I do anything else. Which is the second reason I've not posted anything yet.

Edit: I suppose you could also show that you're invested by either
  • Posting a reasonable-quality 'fairy picture pack', as detailed before.
  • Posting at least 12 pictures of dragons molesting girls I have not seen before. And I've seen a lot, by now. :cool:
If both of these happen, I'll consider at least some players sufficiently motivated that I can forget about the likes and stuff.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
That's primarily because the initial version is likely to be quite buggy. I can just fix things as I go. Casual players might just say 'fuck it', which makes the whole enterprise moot.

If this mod is ever to became actually playable, there need to be at least a couple of dedicated players who'd report bugs, balance issues, push the mechanics in unexpected directions, maybe suggest improvements etc, before my desire to mod the game dies. Without all this, my motivation to share is very close to zero. :(

If you don't want to give me likes, which I could really care less about, just post or PM. I suppose jazz154 counts as the 11th person expressing an interest. :)

No real point to it, since nothing blocks you from sharing it yourself. It's all or nothing, I'm afraid. :p

I'm starting to lean towards sharing, but right now, I have at least two major features I want to put in before I do anything else. Which is the second reason I've not posted anything yet.

• Posting at least 12 pictures of dragons molesting girls I have not seen before. And I've seen a lot, by now. :cool:
If both of these happen, I'll consider at least some players sufficiently motivated that I can forget about the likes and stuff.
That's also very fair I suppose :) and although I concede you've only my word for it, it hadn't occurred to me to share it further. I'm embarrassed to admit that the only thing I've shared on this site thus far are save files (of my own doing) and my smart arsed comments :sneaky: as for playing the game, I've easily got 100 plus hours on it although I'll admit I lost interest partly when my laptop HHD bought the farm, I kept watching this thread because I knew it was only a sense of morning that I had to get over and I did. As for likes, unfortunately I've already reacted to our initial conversation but through our conversation I hope I've manged to express my desire to see this mod of yours :) As for the source material you've asked for, again :) I've stated previously I would be happy to help :) What are the rules for these images, can we use other game assets? or.. strictly non-copy righted materials.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

how do you define fairies?
girls with insect/butterfly wings or do they also have to be miniature humans?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
It's a renpy game. I can also fix things as I go. Well, remembering what a half-translated mess it was last time I played around with this, I am perhaps being optimistic (unless you've cleaned things up a lot more than you claim), but I promise I won't blame you for it.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
That's also very fair I suppose and although I concede you've only my word for it, it hadn't occurred to me to share it further.
No, that's really not aimed specifically at you as an individual. In all likelihood, the above is actually true. I just have no real way of verifying or enforcing any of this. :(

I'm embarrassed to admit that the only thing I've shared on this site thus far are save files (of my own doing) and my smart arsed comments
Then you're actually ahead of me, I've only done the comments part so far. :D

What are the rules for these images, can we use other game assets? or.. strictly non-copy righted materials.
Since both the original games (DW and TfT) are quite free with their source material, and nobody is making money or even causing any 'losses of business' (come on, show me a commercial dragon rape simulator :LOL: ), feel free to use whatever you can lay your hands on. Games probably work best, since you can find more consistently drawn material of a single girl. But you could also do a collage, I don't mind if the fairy ends up being a well-known anime/cartoon/game character. We already got Jasmine, er, Violet in 1.4.1. ;)

how do you define fairies?
girls with insect/butterfly wings or do they also have to be miniature humans?
No to miniature humans, yes to wings. Lorewise, I suppose the fairy is a Titaness/Angel, but these are pretty muddled waters. My current placeholder image is attached, but she kinda hides her wings in many other images, and I'm not married to the concept of pink feathery wings.

Edit:
It's a renpy game. I can also fix things as I go.
This way lies the madness of conflicting mod versions, which would require me to set up some sort of version control and stuff. Way too much effort at this point.

Well, remembering what a half-translated mess it was last time I played around with this, I am perhaps being optimistic (unless you've cleaned things up a lot more than you claim), but I promise I won't blame you for it.
I've corrected some parts, mostly those I tend to see a lot or rewrote to a significant degree. But proofreading the whole thing is a massive effort. The previous DW 1.4.1 translators got burned out in, um, two years? And got to nowhere near finished. :cry:

I at least hope there are no more outright Russian texts.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No to miniature humans, yes to wings. Lorewise, I suppose the fairy is a Titaness/Angel, but these are pretty muddled waters. My current placeholder image is attached, but she kinda hides her wings in many other images, and I'm not married to the concept of pink feathery wings.
this actually resembles a Valkyrie at a stronger level than a fairy...
Fairies are always displayed as smaller or more child like beings... they don't have a violent streak in their tiny bodies and are supposed to be born of kindness and live of love... well more often than not they are also mischievious... but more on a pranking nature than evil intend
A Valkyrie is a mix of an angel and a harpy... while vissualy resembling an angel they are actually quiet violent predators

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Well, this is placeholder art, especially since there is no 'fairy' girl type, only 'elf', 'catgirl' and 'angel'. I just used one of Eliont's better angel minipacks. The actual (and lackluster) in-game art of her has butterfly wings, see below.

Fairies are always displayed as smaller or more child like beings... they don't have a violent streak in their tiny bodies and are supposed to be born of kindness and live of love.
Depends on what legends you draw inspiration from. Evil faeries are not exactly unheard of. I also guess 'fairy' here stands more for 'fae/fay' than 'sprite'.

A Valkyrie is a mix of an angel and a harpy... while vissualy resembling an angel they are actually quiet violent predators
The 'angels' (which 'faeries' sort of are) are supposed to fit into the same niche as the Titanesses in the original DW. And that fairy, Niglato, seems to be some special character even at that.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Dose anyone have access to the "fairy" image used in the game I can't remember what she looks like. I don't intend to look specifically for girls matching her description, I would just like to jog my memory.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, this is placeholder art, especially since there is no 'fairy' girl type, only 'elf', 'catgirl' and 'angel'. I just used one of Eliont's better angel minipacks. The actual (and lackluster) in-game art of her has butterfly wings, see below.

Depends on what legends you draw inspiration from. Evil faeries are not exactly unheard of. I also guess 'fairy' here stands more for 'fae/fay' than 'sprite'.

The 'angels' are supposed to fit into the same niche as the Titanesses in the original DW. And that fairy, Niglato, seems to be some special sort of character even at that.
I gues I don't really get the picture of the being you want to create than...
the fairies I heard of are all forest dwellers, they can take human shape for a short period of time and use it to play pranks on travelers... evil fairies might lure those into traps (like monster nests) but a fairy is not born evil but gets corrupted by other forces... I gues the dragon could be such a force.
Still the rest of your description just doesn't fit that... you might be referring to a spirit (elemental?)
For example Sylphid the Wind Spirit is often pictured as a fairy, but since she is the embodiement of the wind her character is completly different

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019

The 'angels' are supposed to fit into the same niche as the Titanesses in the original DW. And that fairy, Niglato, seems to be some special sort of character even at that.
In this game I only courted the angels :sneaky: Well I say courted, I destroyed their kingdoms and plundered all their treasures including the precious little princesses that sat atop the throne. I tried to get every unique angel I could, I think I almost everyone, got to catch'em all

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Evil Earthworm Jim: see the post above, I think these are all the in-game pictures we have of her. Inconsistent, I know. :)

Evangelion-01: I guess I'd like a butterfly-winged angel, if that's possible. But don't let my likes influence you too much. As said before, she can be anything that vaguely fits the 'fay/angel/titaness' archetypes and preferably also has butterfly wings.

Edit: Regarding evil faeries, there are also the various Winter/Unseelie Courts inspired by Celtic folklore.

And I know of no unique angels, unless you count Aphrodite. :D

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Thanks, I remember now. :D No, no. That's what I wanted. :) As for inconsistency don't worry about it, as long as it's stated that it's the same person I don't think it'll matter much (speaking for myself of course) as you've said the game already does it it's self an I don't think this is the only example.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evil Earthworm Jim: see the post above, I think these are all the in-game pictures we have of her. Inconsistent, I know. :)

Evangelion-01: I guess I'd like a butterfly-winged angel, if that's possible. But don't let my likes influence you too much. As said before, she can be anything that vaguely fits the 'fay/angel/titaness' archetypes and preferably also has butterfly wings.
so next questions... do you only need character portraits or also echi stuff?
a few examples I found in a quick search
07000020_cg_00.png 75394081_p3.png 75394081_p6.png 75394081_p7.png fai_01.png fairy.png img029.jpg img245.png img249.png img259.png

• Thinking Face

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
so next questions... do you only need character portraits or also echi stuff?
Both, that's what makes it hard. As said before, I need:
  • Profile, including at least 1 'fighting' picture and about 3-4 successively less dressed versions. The more, the better, of course.
  • 3 'dragon sex' pictures: defloration, 'dragon makes frictions' ;), and 'Blisss!!!'/cumshot.
  • At least one picture where the dragon tortures, licks, or otherwise mistreats her. Blowjobs and dickwaving count in a pinch.
  • Ideally, another 3 pictures of sex with some kind of human/humanoid, again following the above pattern. Won't be used right now, but who knows what might happen in the future?
  • If you really luck out, a 'dragon eats her' and a 'dragon slaughters her for fun' picture as well.
  • Replacements for the above images: 'slaughters dark things', 'flies and gets clobbered', 'ill and watched over by generic bishonen protagonist #943", 'vengeful return against Demon King', 'shopkeeper'.
Since dragons are hard to find, some sort of tentacle beast, demon or similar could also work.

Your first picture looks pretty good, if a little 'unmartial'. The girl in the 7th and last picture might also do.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Both, that's what makes it hard. As said before, I need:
  • Profile, including at least 1 'fighting' picture and about 3-4 successively less dressed versions. The more, the better, of course.
  • 3 'dragon sex' pictures: defloration, 'dragon makes frictions' ;), and 'Blisss!!!'/cumshot.
  • At least one picture where the dragon tortures, licks, or otherwise mistreats her. Blowjobs and dickwaving count in a pinch.
  • Ideally, another 3 pictures of sex with some kind of human/humanoid, again following the above pattern. Won't be used right now, but who knows what might happen in the future?
  • If you really luck out, a 'dragon eats her' and a 'dragon slaughters her for fun' picture as well.
  • Replacements for the above images: 'slaughters dark things', 'flies and gets clobbered', 'ill and watched over by generic bishonen protagonist #943", 'vengeful return against Demon King', 'shopkeeper'.
Since dragons are hard to find, some sort of tentacle beast, demon or similar could also work.

Your first picture looks pretty good, if a little 'unmartial'. The girl in the 7th and last picture might also do.
as long as the pictures don't need to be consistant of a single character you might be lucky to find anything but the fairy get fucked by dragon.
The only show that could hold enough pictures as you desire might be Nickelodeon stuff like "Winx Club"... and than likely only the red head as she apparently is tied to dragons

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Game characters are the best bet here. I'm sure there are a couple of 'large fairy'-type characters who get tentacled or fucked by demons somewhere. I'm just not terribly keen on VN's, so my knowledge there is limited.

Eliont had a few pretty nice minipacks of exactly that sort, including my placeholder images. No faeries, though. :(

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Game characters are the best bet here. I'm sure there are a couple of 'large fairy'-type characters who get tentacled or fucked by demons somewhere. I'm just not terribly keen on VN's, so my knowledge there is limited.

Eliont had a few pretty nice minipacks of exactly that sort, including my placeholder images. No faeries, though. :(
There are a few games that have huge picture packs that could facilitate our need. Strive for example or ol huntsmans jack of nine tails or perhaps ravager a game where you play as a dragon that fucks girls he abducts. Even if it's not suitable for what you need specifically now I would suggest you look at the picture archive in the jack of nine tails it satisfies almost all of your criteria listed above and so if you don't use any of it for this issue you may use it for something else in your mod

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are a few games that have huge picture packs that could facilitate our need. Strive for example or ol huntsmans jack of nine tails or perhaps ravager a game where you play as a dragon that fucks girls he abducts. Even if it's not suitable for what you need specifically now I would suggest you look at the picture archive in the jack of nine tails it satisfies almost all of your criteria listed above and so if you don't use any of it for this issue you may use it for something else in your mod
Jack-o-ninetails had always concentrated on humans though
Ravager was original art last time I saw it and again no fairies to do it with
and Strive only has user made packs of character portraits as it's mainly a text game
I have checked a number of galleries and you can find some really gross stuff about gilrs being eaten alive, aswell as fairies being used by humans.
but the only human sized fairies with consistent art I was able to find were the Fairy Queen of Legend of Zelda and the girls from Winx Club... aside of some very random Original characters without any scaleable objects in the picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
This way lies the madness of conflicting mod versions, which would require me to set up some sort of version control and stuff. Way too much effort at this point.
I wasn't particularly planning on sharing my fixes, just saying that buggy renpy games don't really bother me because I can fix the bugs myself (usually).

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
There are a few games that have huge picture packs that could facilitate our need. Strive for example or ol huntsmans jack of nine tails or perhaps ravager a game where you play as a dragon that fucks girls he abducts.
Ravager might be worth a look. Strive doesn't really want to give up its internal pictures, and both it and JONT don't really focus on dragon/tentacle sex. I've made good use of some JONT pictures my other project, though.

fairies being used by humans.
but the only human sized fairies with consistent art I was able to find
Exactly why I'm not exactly keen on doing it myself, and saying that the rainbow wings are optional. If you can find a suitable 'pink angel' replacement, that'd work too. Some better random fairie bestiality attached.

I wasn't particularly planning on sharing my fixes, just saying that buggy renpy games don't really bother me because I can fix the bugs myself (usually).
Some of the bugs can be really obscure at times, though. And if you don't share bugs, what do I gain from you playing the mod? :p

Edit: Ravager doesn't really seem to have anything remotely resembling faeries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes