2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Depends. If you just want more of it, sure. If you want to change the loot tables, that requires some finesse.

What kind of loot do you think is lacking, BTW? On of my issues with 1.1.1 is that money is a little too easy to come by.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I think maybe its due to too high fear? Not really getting the gold coin droppers to show up.

1597473381928.png

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
'Gold coin droppers'? The traders, the ship, the elves? And what do you mean by not showing up due to fear?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Playing debug mode. Apparently I have to set those events as the only event, or its difficult to get them to show. Need to solve a quest for elves I think, since the forest and darkshire always have nothing events for now. And mother wants some gold XD.

I'd assume forest manacrystal is in the forest, or is it not?

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Don't play debug mode. You can enable the console without it, which is all you really need.

Fear affects only cultists. The 'nothing' encounters are influenced by poverty.

And events are random, so if you really want a specific event, you indeed need to drain all the rest. Or just call it directly from the console.

If Mommy wants gold, go rob something rich and sell the treasures. Dwarven airships, gold galleons, mithril mines, giant castles, stuff like that.

Edit: What quest 'for' elves? You're a dragon, you don't do menial tasks for the meat. :cool:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I meant quest to open up the area more. But it seems that darkshire holds some promise... collecting knowledge from it.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Pay the smugglers and go kill some elves. The crystal is quickly accessible, and your dragon looks badass enough to take on all the elves, so you can also make a new lair in their trees. Just don't eat anything suspicious, ok? ;)

Darkshire isn't particularly deep, feature-wise. A bunch of encounters, the results of which you can influence a little by collecting 'knowledge'. And a few fights.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the hints. Now momma wants a minion from a forestcrystal so must search the forest. Some events end with nothing at the magic barrier, gotta keep trying i guess.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The barrier need some extra info and a little bit of magic to be overcome. The crystal will become available along the way.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Pay the smugglers and go kill some elves. The crystal is quickly accessible, and your dragon looks badass enough to take on all the elves, so you can also make a new lair in their trees. Just don't eat anything suspicious, ok? ;)

Darkshire isn't particularly deep, feature-wise. A bunch of encounters, the results of which you can influence a little by collecting 'knowledge'. And a few fights.
Theres no option to pay them in the mountains, either extort, steal or let go. Or you mean slavers?

Finally found a guard and gobbled up.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Is there a list of console commands, and how to enable it?
Not really. The console is a full-on Python interpreter, so I think in theory you can do basically anything Turing-complete with it. Program Tetris or whatever. :) Such endeavours won't be particularly practical, however.

I think stuff like 'dragon.hp', 'dragon.satiety', 'dragon.fame', 'kingdom.poverty', 'lair.money' etc should cover normal play. Look into the relevant .rpy files if you need to know the exact name of something.

Enabling is easiest via 'renpy/consolecommon/00console.rpy'. Set 'config.console = True' in there to have access to it at all times.

Theres no option to pay them in the mountains, either extort, steal or let go. Or you mean slavers?
You don't pay them, you pay to find them. Edit: Or, it's not these smugglers that know anything useful.

Finally found a guard and gobbled up.
No idea who you ate. :cautious: Enemy remains are usually eaten silently, without special messages.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Destroyed the guard, got the crystal, burned the tree, and dragged the queen back and raped her.

Now waiting for final battle.

1597486777562.png

This is what I mean by too much fear/damage. Nothing to rob anymore.... So far getting these on the road and sea areas.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Now waiting for final battle.
Nothing to wait for, you need to do all the quests and make sure the Army of Darkness is up to snuff.

There are also alternate endings.

This is what I mean by too much fear/damage. Nothing to rob anymore.... So far getting these on the road and sea areas.
You can get these pretty much everywhere when poverty rises. Edit: Fear and poverty are separate (well, not completely separate :D). One influences the girl-sacrificing cultists, the other produces these events (and some others, like a Jotun fleeing his castle, refugee ships and caravans, devastated mines etc).

I think there might actually be only a finite number of each encounter in the game, discounting patrols and devastation. I just spent some time making sure events regenerate in my mod, and I suspect they don't in the base game.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
1597508049959.png

Need different types of monster core to hatch?

Also where/how to upgrade the trap defense? Although I think enough henchmen is enough to defend.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes