Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
There's one on patreon:

Hey Motkeyz, I would like to ask if version 12 will be the final version of this game Timestamps: Lost Love and there will be no more. I really hope that after these 2 chapters 11 and 12 it will be nice to even play again, but would it really not have more potential to expand it further. Because the characters are really worthy of further development of the plot, unless this chapter 12 ends it or there will be branching threads of the ending after chapter 12 to give us more emotions from the ending of something that was worth playing. And the next game will do the same to Timestamps: Lost Love. Regards.
I hope that version 12 won't be the last one released, it has a lot of dead ends and I feel that the story can expand a lot more, maybe I'm saying this because I don't want the game to end, but I think there's still a lot to explore.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
I hope that version 12 won't be the last one released, it has a lot of dead ends and I feel that the story can expand a lot more, maybe I'm saying this because I don't want the game to end, but I think there's still a lot to explore.
Oh yes, I agree with you, Domdeyso. This game really has a lot to expand, even if Chapter 2 could be followed by Chapter 3. So that this part after 2 parts could end a very good game with such heroes and moms as Timestamps Lost Love.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Oh yes, I agree with you, Domdeyso. This game really has a lot to expand, even if Chapter 2 could be followed by Chapter 3. So that this part after 2 parts could end a very good game with such heroes and moms as Timestamps Lost Love.

Hopefully it won't be the last, this game is one of the best for me, it's in my top 3, I don't want to see it end, let's hope the dev continues to update it.

Reactions: MotH_like25

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
It's almost like Motz and his crew have lost enthusiasm for the game, which is a shame if true. Seems like they just want to wrap it up and move on, and the post at reminds me of a holy man giving last rites! I hope it's not the case because these guys have made an epic game that many of us fans thought would be the start of many more. Damn shame it's come to these 12 month+ waits for content....

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
When Milfy City gets an update before this...
Only which Milfy City should be taken seriously. Because there were several versions of it and it is officially continued. Because it's also a good game, despite different dialogues and content, but it's still good in terms of the characters, the two sisters and the mom herself. Regards.

veneisse15

Jul 17, 2018
Has MC shared her sister or mother with another man or boy? I am a good person, I don't want to keep every good thing for myself
I don't think that's ever going to happen. But I would like Bacon to get more action with the mom.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Crazia

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
This version has been in testing for like 2 months and still not done, I have seen AAA games with less testing period than this. Oh well we can only wait now.

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes