rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
Save for "R10 PE" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
where should i put this file?

Jan 24, 2020
Hey everyone,

I've been a Patreon supporter for a while, and I've noticed a concerning trend lately. Some creators I've been supporting seem to be taking longer and longer to provide updates, and it's become frustrating.

I believe in supporting creative work, but I also believe in fairness and accountability. It's essential that creators deliver on their promises, especially when people are contributing their hard-earned money.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Have any of you experienced a similar situation with creators you support? How do you think we can encourage a more transparent and timely approach from creators without sounding overly demanding?

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 2975031
Closest thing to an update we're gonna get at the moment. TBH, I have no fucking clue what that response is. Doesn't answer any of homeboys questions. Inching closer to the RIP on this one.
It’s cause he doesn’t have shit to say. These guys have royally screwed themselves in the credibility department. Hard to come back from this one. Who gives a shit on R12, let alone a new game if you can’t release R11

Lots of hot air with a scent of bs

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey everyone,

I've been a Patreon supporter for a while, and I've noticed a concerning trend lately. Some creators I've been supporting seem to be taking longer and longer to provide updates, and it's become frustrating.

I believe in supporting creative work, but I also believe in fairness and accountability. It's essential that creators deliver on their promises, especially when people are contributing their hard-earned money.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Have any of you experienced a similar situation with creators you support? How do you think we can encourage a more transparent and timely approach from creators without sounding overly demanding?
I never experienced because i never support and probably will never support creators on patreon. Exactly because of this trend of take more and more and more time to release a update as time pass.
The only "encouragement" possible is only one: the financial. If people stop support and give money to creators as soon they start this "one year to update", some devs will surely quit, but some will also surely re-evaluate this approach, improve their project management and planning skills. Sadly, this won't happen because the vast majority of people on patreon seems like love more a dev that release a update once in a lifetime than a dev that is consistent and release more frequently. And this all the validation devs need to keep this trend going foward and most probably even increase dev time to 2, 3, 4 years eventually.

Don't get me wrong, i fully understand game development takes time. I don't expect/demand monthly big and completed releases. But one year or more for a update is honestly imho simply bullshit. I also don't demand/expect these type of games have the same quality of AAA games, and that's another reason why i also think is unfair this type of games take the same or even more time than AAA games to be updated

Last edited:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
He's talking about the update after the next. We're on 10 and he's talking about 12.

Now, is bringing up how 12 is a rework and gonna be delayed while you still haven't shipped 11 a dumb idea? Yeah, but indie patreon devs were never good at PR.
You are right, I am not that good at PR, we are a small team and my main language is french, maybe some lines may came out wrongly but I try to be as transparent as I can. I am not the most verbal person like some dev have it more easy, I do not, it is hard to find the right word to say!

Why compare our delays with some AAA game, we are 2 persons doing this as a side job while its often huge company doing AAA games. o_O

It's been a year soon, since the last regular release, but keep in mind we took more than a full quarter redoing the Chapter 1 Special edition for Steam (we offers keys to some Patreon tiers and any former platinum patrons that asked for it to get access), yes we are late delivering the R11 but it's false to say we are working on this for a year! It is our longest delays in between any release and we were always pretty steady in our previous releases for more than 5 years now.

Just to be clear, because some informations are incorrect, We are still working on R11, it SHOULD BE released any time soon, while waiting for it to be release, I'm working on R12 that will be release as the conclusion of Timestamps including a rework on some scenes and additional contents. We all hope the conclusion R12 will be before the end of 2023, it's the objective and early 2024 will be the Steam release, then next a new game!

Some people seem to have a fixation over the Abandon tags, It will not be abandon, like we said multiple times. please do not take it from here and please instead we are there EVERY DAY! This is a pirate forum, not an official place to get the game or accurate informations!

Some people like bashing over some dev for whatever reasons here. They do not support and keep the negative talk in devs thread, then they ask why some abandon their projects... Money from support is a good incentive you are right and I can express all my gratitude for the support we have every month from amazing Patron and from the Steam platform, but getting the interaction with the players after a release and the feedback is the best motivation of all.

Alright, I will keep my interaction around here to very low level from now on, it is not a fun place to visit and be around for too long now, thanks for those great people I met here over the years, you know who you guys are, hope to see you on our discord for a chat!

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
You are right, I am not that good at PR, we are a small team and my main language is french, maybe some lines may came out wrongly but I try to be as transparent as I can. I am not the most verbal person like some dev have it more easy, I do not, it is hard to find the right word to say!
Hey I'm just stating facts and it wasn't directed exclusively at you. Of course you don't have a community manager versed in the proper ways to communicate with a mob of people. Although idk maybe there are some courses online or youtube videos with some good practices? Might be worth looking into, honestly.

Alright, I will keep my interaction around here to very low level from now on, it is not a fun place to visit and be around for too long now
That's also a good idea, as unfortunate as it may be, no one's really gonna listen to you. Most people have the reading comprehension of an amoeba and the rest just won't believe you. A couple posts down there will be either an "update when" or a "sad they're scammers now, they probably abandoned the game completely and keep lying"

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021

Why compare our delays with some AAA game, we are 2 persons doing this as a side job while its often huge company doing AAA games. o_O

It's been a year soon, since the last regular release, but keep in mind we took more than a full quarter redoing the Chapter 1 Special edition for Steam (we offers keys to some Patreon tiers and any former platinum patrons that asked for it to get access), yes we are late delivering the R11 but it's false to say we are working on this for a year! It is our longest delays in between any release and we were always pretty steady in our previous releases for more than 5 years now.

Just to be clear, because some informations are incorrect, We are still working on R11, it SHOULD BE released any time soon, while waiting for it to be release, I'm working on R12 that will be release as the conclusion of Timestamps including a rework on some scenes and additional contents. We all hope the conclusion R12 will be before the end of 2023, it's the objective and early 2024 will be the Steam release, then next a new game!

Some people seem to have a fixation over the Abandon tags, It will not be abandon, like we said multiple times. please do not take it from here and please instead we are there EVERY DAY! This is a pirate forum, not an official place to get the game or accurate informations!

Some people like bashing over some dev for whatever reasons here. They do not support and keep the negative talk in devs thread, then they ask why some abandon their projects... Money from support is a good incentive you are right and I can express all my gratitude for the support we have every month from amazing Patron and from the Steam platform, but getting the interaction with the players after a release and the feedback is the best motivation of all.

Alright, I will keep my interaction around here to very low level from now on, it is not a fun place to visit and be around for too long now, thanks for those great people I met here over the years, you know who you guys are, hope to see you on our discord for a chat!
Hello
If I understood correctly, the update to R11 should appear this year and R12 at the beginning of 2024.
Then maybe you should skip R11 and release R12 at the beginning of 2024.
Because 2023 only has 3 months left!
Thanks

Sorry for my English

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Hey I'm just stating facts and it wasn't directed exclusively at you. Of course you don't have a community manager versed in the proper ways to communicate with a mob of people. Although idk maybe there are some courses online or youtube videos with some good practices? Might be worth looking into, honestly.

That's also a good idea, as unfortunate as it may be, no one's really gonna listen to you. Most people have the reading comprehension of an amoeba and the rest just won't believe you. A couple posts down there will be either an "update when" or a "sad they're scammers now, they probably abandoned the game completely and keep lying"
Odd comment here, what is intended by the reading comprehension comment? To kiss ass and win brownie points? First paragraph was decent on providing constructive criticism, second paragraph went straight into brown nosing.

Facts: People just want to see the release, I previously supported these guys on release date. Can’t really do that when you haven’t seen an update in 9+ months now (outside of Steam).

Reactions: Gui Cogo

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Writing an obviously linear Renpy game on a unity engine was always a red flag when it came to wanting to support their patronage. If someone can deconstruct the entire thing into renpy without the special fx & fancy animations, I’d welcome that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Writing an obviously linear Renpy game on a unity engine was always a red flag when it came to wanting to support their patronage. If someone can deconstruct the entire thing into renpy without the special fx & fancy animations, I’d welcome that.
I'd love to take a stab at it, but grabbing relevant images/anims and code does not seem to be a simple matter.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Odd comment here, what is intended by the reading comprehension comment? To kiss ass and win brownie points? First paragraph was decent on providing constructive criticism, second paragraph went straight into brown nosing.

Facts: People just want to see the release, I previously supported these guys on release date. Can’t really do that when you haven’t seen an update in 9+ months now (outside of Steam).
What brownie points would I win? The average forum user is completely braindead so my advice is to just avoid reading or commenting until there are only good news since anything else won't be percieved positively.

I'm happy you supported them, good on you! It is also your prerogative to stop paying for a product you don't consider worthwhile. What's that have to do with me though?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes