bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I wonder what he'll be working on after this one is done, I assume that it should be done shortly ;)

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Assuming you're being sarcastic but I believe they even said themselves that the next update after 11 wouldn't be out until Spring 2024.
Is this true or sarcasm ? I'll confess that I was secretely hoping they'd directly release R12 "soonish", skipping R11 release, since Motkeyz said he's been working on R12 for a while.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Very disappointing from Motz and the lads, throwing up 75% complete graphic without any explanation after it was on 95% for weeks. I'm glad I'm not a patron any more as I would be feeling pretty disenfranchised, and taken for granted. I don't understand how devs can do that to what has been a loyal fanbase..until now anyway.

Is this true or sarcasm ? I'll confess that I was secretely hoping they'd directly release R12 "soonish", skipping R11 release, since Motkeyz said he's been working on R12 for a while.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Did MC ever go back in time and have sex with his grandma's? I lost my saves and I don't know if I'm up to starting from the beginning.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's been a year since the last update. It's time to mark as Abandoned.
Or maybe check Patreon, Steam? There have been updates, just not here.

That is also not how it works for abandoned tag; the dev has been posting updates about the game.

R11 is close to releasing and R12 is being worked on as well with a re-work of Chapter 2.

And..

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience regarding the next release. (R11)

I am currently testing a fresh new version and it is looking good, some minor things to correct but we should be good to release this weekend.

The release 12 is also developing very well, I would like to add content to the final version and things are looking nice!

Thanks and take care

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes