Tsvah2

May 27, 2019
Hi everyone ! Sorry for my english but i have a serious issue,i'm using the last update 0.5.3 PE P1 and my game crash everytime at day 3 during an animation scene (i looked at the playthrough it's the scene 23 : Juliana Dream Extra) and i tried everything related to crash on this thread , maybe some of you have the same issue ? Thanks.

elfront

Jun 12, 2018
ı am new player and when ı write my name after than "did you make a mistake and wished there was some way undo it" ı dont understood what is the problem?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have the same. Every time I start the game, I set text speed and remove the mark in typewriter. Just tried Animated Menu, and that isn't remembered either. Running v0.5.3pe p1 with english unrated.
Can you check if sound settings are saved and loaded when you restart? If you mute sound

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi everyone ! Sorry for my english but i have a serious issue,i'm using the last update 0.5.3 PE P1 and my game crash everytime at day 3 during an animation scene (i looked at the playthrough it's the scene 23 : Juliana Dream Extra) and i tried everything related to crash on this thread , maybe some of you have the same issue ? Thanks.
Install Windows Media Feature Pack if you are from Europe and install latest version of K-Lite Codec Pack. Try the animation again and report back. Also try if you have the same issue in windowed-mode.

ı am new player and when ı write my name after than "did you make a mistake and wished there was some way undo it" ı dont understood what is the problem?
Install Visual C++ 2015 (x64) for 64-bit game version and x86 library for 32-bit game.

Reactions: elfront

Tsvah2

May 27, 2019
Install Windows Media Feature Pack if you are from Europe and install latest version of K-Lite Codec Pack. Try the animation again and report back. Also try if you have the same issue in windowed-mode.

Thanks a lot ! i'm gonna try it and report back if it worked or not

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Can you check if sound settings are saved and loaded when you restart? If you mute sound
I took some screenshots.
First is settings when I open the game, second is what changes I made. Then closed the game, restarted and third picture is settings then. I changed everything except graphics settings.

Seems like all the options were reset except music volume and disable sounds.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
with the foot jobs the creater might want to talk to the lewdlab people to ssee if they can use the feet they use those are some of the best looking

elfront

Jun 12, 2018

Install Visual C++ 2015 (x64) for 64-bit game version and x86 library for 32-bit game.
thanks bro it work

Reactions: cold_arctus

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I took some screenshots.
First is settings when I open the game, second is what changes I made. Then closed the game, restarted and third picture is settings then. I changed everything except graphics settings.

Seems like all the options were reset except music volume and disable sounds.

View attachment 312879 View attachment 312880 View attachment 312881
They don't get reset it's just that they don't show your choice in the drop-down when you restart

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes