3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
They did not seem to be making the code run better if you read their last post. Seemed more like an update where they changed or removed content that the players did not like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although, snarky remarks aside (apologies),
and some new mode/function where "2 characters interact" which sounds like either the girls will have random conversations around the place or it's the NTR they promised early on.
This does raise a raised eyebrow .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Optimistically, I'd wager a guess that it's actually just them saying "special favourability events". Don't feel like thinking what it all could be, I'd rather do less productive things instead of speculating.

I'd say if you could find something that confirms about whether it's there or not, that'd be cool (and also a thanks). I think it's a good idea to know beforehand. I don't want to bite into an apple and finding an unexpected worm in it.

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Although, snarky remarks aside (apologies),
Like I said a bit later in that post, did not fully remember the steam post and was too lazy to look at it again, went 100% out of memory and the last time I read the post in full was like 1.5-2 months ago. Also to me those comments sound like they are talking about changing the stuff they have like how the cooking works and tweaks not to get the fps higher. But could be wrong.
I'd say if you could find something that confirms about whether it's there or not, that'd be cool (and also a thanks). I think it's a good idea to know beforehand. I don't want to bite into an apple and finding an unexpected worm in it.
You guys are thinking too much. "Two person interaction behavior" simply means sex between two people. The MC and the girl in this case. The dev is Taiwanese so its understandable they don't want to say it bluntly to avoid trouble.
They have promised NTR in the past, and if you google translate some of the posts from the Chinese/Taiwan users on steam a lot of them talk about wanting the NTR update.
Edit: and they already have sex with the girl and MC, why make a new system on top of it? It very much means something new is added where the NPC do something, it could be the girls just chatting to make the game feel more alive or it could be the promised NTR DLC. What it is, we don't know, but it's not between the MC and the girls that's for sure.

Last edited:

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
You guys are thinking too much. "Two person interaction behavior" simply means sex between two people. The MC and the girl in this case. The dev is Taiwanese so its understandable they don't want to say it bluntly to avoid trouble.
Huh, forgot occam's razor. Thanks for the reminder. Pretty much what I thought here, I guess:
Optimistically, I'd wager a guess that it's actually just them saying "special favourability events"
"Special favourability events" Or other words, y'know, sex. I forgot about censorship, that and being tired out of my mind, I was thinking of language barrier, but huh, that does seem a lot more reasonable.

They have promised NTR in the past
Find the post where they promised it then.

google translate some of the posts from the Chinese/Taiwan users on steam a lot of them talk about wanting the NTR update
Those people aren't the developers.

and they already have sex with the girl and MC, why make a new system on top of it?
They're rebuilding it. Remaking it. So it's more optimised.
1685514345099.png

Reactions: spacekun

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Not gonna find it for you when it's in this thread, they removed it from steam and it might be on their pateron, don't know, never checked there since I never gave them money and most posts are behind the paywall. (check kemono party and it might be there) Before they had the first 18+ update they were saying they would in the next update add sex and at a later stage of dev add NTR as a DLC. (never said if it was halfway or after 1.0 or anything, just "later")

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Was bored and found it for you. Comes from an edited game dev update 3. Edit: with "edited" I mean the original steam post was edited after it was posted on this site.
From post: 254 (since the original poster comment is deleted for some reason)

Hello everyone! Tell you about the current development progress of the game:

1. R18 adult content
We finished most of the technology concerning the NPC's body, currently, we are working on the postures and expression animations. Considering the difficulty and time schedule of production, the current main gameplay is still based on one-on-one, and we will work on NTR or 3P mode in the future.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Was bored and found it for you. Comes from an edited game dev update 3. Edit: with "edited" I mean the original steam post was edited after it was posted on this site.
There is not a single mention of ntr in all the steam post. I get it. You like ntr and I'm not the one to kink shame but stop injecting your fetish into a product that clearly doesn't and will not have it. Unless you can find the original post in Chinese by the dev that specifically says they will add ntr I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.
1.png

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
There is not a single mention of ntr in all the steam post. I get it. You like ntr and I'm not the one to kink shame but stop injecting your fetish into a product that clearly doesn't and will not have it. Unless you can find the original post in Chinese by the dev that specifically says they will add ntr I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.
I don't like NTR, this was from the devs but they removed any mention of sex on steam for some reason. So the NTR and 3p comment went with it. So unless they state otherwise, they most likely will make it at some point. You do know devs can edit posts in steam after they have put them up, right? This was talked about around the time post 254 was uploaded so it's not info I am pulling from my ass, I have been on this thread since it had about 15 pages, we are now on 68 I have seen most of the stuff the devs have said or written. If you look at the comment, post 254 is quoting, that was the original unedited steam update #3.

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Nah... Damn... Hope they seperate the builds... thanks for sharing the receipts...

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Hope they seperate the builds...
They most likely will, it should be a "DLC" aka a patch from their site you can download like the 18+ update. So unless mods upload the NTR update included you should be able to avoid it. (assuming you don't buy it on steam and patch it yourself) But we don't know yet how they are planning to implement it, but I am leaning on separate and not bundled with 18+ patch.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
It would look quite good once it's out... if it gets finished relatively soon. The problem is, a this rate once it's done it will be out dated and old. There will be 2 or 3 new gens of console by than and this game engine will be ancient by that point. It will feel like playing a PS1 game does now.
i heard they rebuild it on UE5 so i expected it won't be outdate. the problem is, as my source state they finished teacher's romance event from last year, but never saw them update. instead they anounce to implemented more game mechanics, rework and rebuild on UE5. that make me question why they went silent for so long. so far as my source knew. they're not big studio, even if they have passion, they lack of resource and money. so the project should be freeze for now i think.

ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
are the devs still working on this one? does this finally have r18 on it? i just saw the steam page and it seems abandoned

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
are the devs still working on this one? does this finally have r18 on it? i just saw the steam page and it seems abandoned
Been a bit over a year since the last playble build, and they have an 18+ update (check the first page, if the game there does not come pre-patched they have it on their site).
You can fuck 2 characters, some French side character, and then Nana.

They have redesigned a lot of the game so it might take longer than the last builds (which took 8-13 months to complete) so if we take that as base time, it should take around 1,5-2y for a new update. (Aug 2023 to Feb 2024) but that is just speculation and not a time devs have said.
And they are a small team, that might not work 40h a week on it so they might need more if they have gotten money problems.

Reactions: ShadedRain

ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
Been a bit over a year since the last playble build, and they have an 18+ update (check the first page, if the game there does not come pre-patched they have it on their site).
You can fuck 2 characters, some French side character, and then Nana.

They have redesigned a lot of the game so it might take longer than the last builds (which took 8-13 months to complete) so if we take that as base time, it should take around 1,5-2y for a new update. (Aug 2023 to Feb 2024) but that is just speculation and not a time devs have said.
And they are a small team, that might not work 40h a week on it so they might need more if they have gotten money problems.
seemed like a graphically awesome game but i kept seeing some NTR flags about to be planted by the devs in the comments. Just saw the steam page for it and got curious, looked up Gman in Ytube if he had an update, seems like he did. but 1 year without changes gives me the atmosphere of an abandoned quick cashgrab. Imma stick around just in case. thanks for the deets bro

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
but i kept seeing some NTR flags about to be planted by the devs
if you read this page and back a few you will get more context on the NTR talk, TDLR; they added a steam update where they said they wanted in the future add it or sharing. Post got edited and no further mention of sex at all in the steam page. Which either means NTR blowback scared them, or they removed it for other reasons, and since NTR is sex related they also removed that. So NTR is still on the table but only the devs truly knows at this point.
but 1 year without changes gives me the atmosphere of an abandoned quick cashgrab
All but the first update they did took at least a year, first one was like 8 or so months and 2nd update took almost exactly a year, while the 3rd took a little over a year. (like 13-14 months) So since this update is not just a update but also rework of code and gameplay, it should take way longer just by proxy of what they are claiming the new update will contain (see their jan steam update)

Reactions: ShadedRain

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Who was the user who had contact with the developers and said we "may" get an update by now? Its been a quiet 6 months since the dev's last update on Steam

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Who was the user who had contact with the developers and said we "may" get an update by now? Its been a quiet 6 months since the dev's last update on Steam
some random user, if you go and check you can see posts from users on patreon and if you cross-check the time they were talking here and the things they wanted (ntr) then you will see it matches the user with the ID: 104000.
i have a question i also DM. could you please respond. "could you tell me if Emily DLC contains NTR? or is it still planned end of main story? because I notice the Steam Anouncement is no longer found" with steam update mentioning ntr is gone I wonder where my support go to if not ntr.
And they got a reply by another user:
There should still be NTR content, but they have only changed the engine. There are still some things that need to be improved. It is the best to make NTR content optional
And we can't see the DM as it's a DM. So assuming they are not lying and the answer they went off was the DM and not the user I quoted here. We can guess that the devs told them they are working on NTR and Emily, and that they are done with some parts (i.e. story) but not done with some minor parts, then said user with optimism (and most likely no idea about game dev) came here and gave a wild time date based on "we have X, Y, and Z left" from the DM.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes