3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

itsmeluigi

Aug 10, 2020
Hi i am new here i been searching for the most up to date version which wasn't released on steam (V.03.45) and i managed to find that it was released on bilibili. after looking around there i found a download link but its from a pan.quark server which i have no idea how to download from. is there anyone that i can contact and share with him this link so we can all have the most up to date version :)

i am sorry if my first post is weird i dont want to break any rules or anything so i wont share any links but i will be more than happy if someone can help me share with everyone the latest version
You smell fishy

LunarFreya

Sep 29, 2018
Hi i am new here i been searching for the most up to date version which wasn't released on steam (V.03.45) and i managed to find that it was released on bilibili. after looking around there i found a download link but its from a pan.quark server which i have no idea how to download from. is there anyone that i can contact and share with him this link so we can all have the most up to date version :)

i am sorry if my first post is weird i dont want to break any rules or anything so i wont share any links but i will be more than happy if someone can help me share with everyone the latest version
unless it have the new story content, don't bother !

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
This game is dead.

Hate to break it for all those living on this board, believing and hoping this game eventually is completed. Very, VERY unlikely it will be.

Think about it logically here. How many units of this game has sold already? Probably the bulk, to be honest. Other than the developer’s name being tarnished for not completing the game, if they continue to spend any amount of man time working on the game with little in return monetary wise, why continue to do so? Not as if their lack of communication hasn’t already tarnished this company’s reputation by this point.

Simple logic indicates they were a small indie game developer that created a single room VR game originally and tried to reach for the stars with their next gaming venture and they simply got overwhelmed with the sheer size and scope of it.

Why some here believe and try and tell anyone it will be otherwise is pretty much living in Fantasy Land. No amount of 3rd party back door reputable sources knows any more than any other Tom, Dick, or Harry as far as this game is concerned.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
I think it is safe to say the dude who claimed that the update would come soon was either lied to by the DEV or a fucking troll.
There are also trolls on the Steam page saying the update would soon come but don't show any proof.

We should just assume this is another abandoned game by the devs.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think it is safe to say the dude who claimed that the update would come soon was either lied to by the DEV or a fucking troll.
There are also trolls on the Steam page saying the update would soon come but don't show any proof.

We should just assume this is another abandoned game by the devs.
Man, it's been long enough now that I'd forgotten about this one. They still have 233 members according to Patreon, but I don't know what kind of billing cycle, etc., was set up. I'll also assume this was abandoned, I think.

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
I'll also assume this was abandoned, I think.
I personally will hold off with the "abandoned" til the 2.5-year mark. As the last update took about 1y and 1-3 months, and that was just added content, this time they are adding content and revamping the code. (if you check their last Steam post)

But yeah, it's not looking likely they are continuing it.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Why are we discussing this game being " abandoned "? We might have guessed! A great-looking game, but with crappy, buggy gameplay. Typical of games that don't make it to the end!

• Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n and AJSHR

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
link torrent die :cry:
Here's an alternative torrent link if you don't mind a third party site.

TogetherBNB-8318119
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: meobong

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It's not abandoned per se, if what I've read in is to be believed, it's worse :HideThePain: The entire game has been getting upgraded from UE4 to UE5 which I guess is tantamount to a remake! Dun dun duuuun!

We'll see. Or we won't if this is actually dead.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's not abandoned per se, if what I've read in other places is to be believed, it's worse :HideThePain: The entire game has been getting upgraded from UE4 to UE5 which I guess is tantamount to a remake! Dun dun duuuun!

We'll see. Or we won't if this is actually dead.
Damn. If it's that much work, I would definitely just do a remake. Presumably they still have assets like renders elsewhere, so coding from the ground up but keeping the same UI, etc., might make the most sense.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Damn. If it's that much work, I would definitely just do a remake. Presumably they still have assets like renders elsewhere, so coding from the ground up but keeping the same UI, etc., might make the most sense.
Honestly, I'm pretty sure Steam is just full of liars and wishful thinking so I wouldn't actually hold my breath for it to be even true. People do talk like they have direct lines to the devs though so maybe some of them aren't full of shit.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes