Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ejac_precoce

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
I didn't, I work line by mine manually.

I have a question for everyone. This soft is available to Windows 32bits?

nhatnhat011

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry about my english.
I am translating an RPG MV game but I can't translate the in-game menu when I have translated it 100% with Translator ++. I also couldn't find that Menu in RPG Maker MV.
Can someone help me? Thanks!

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Ok for anybody trying to translate WolfRPG games and nothing happens when you export the files i think i found a fix.
Put this file in your Translator++\3rdParty\wolftrans-0.2.1\lib\wolftrans folder and replace whats there, hopefully it works for you like it did for me.

Reactions: forbidden101v

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
hmm..... Windows-31J and UTF-8 (Encoding:CompatibilityError)
got this when try to create patch the heart of darkness by using wolftrans and no found map if using translator ++

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
Maybe if you unpacked every .wolf file you find? Might do something.
Well, it only have data.wolf. i using arc_cov to extract it, other game is fine and can create patch, except this game, it couldn't find map ( although arc_cov success extract it ), and result in couldnt appear map text on translator + +.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
could someone post the latest version? (just updated this week)

it fixed a lot of text issues, so would be nice if someone can share it with us, thanks!!

Reactions: gimpoid and Jay2345

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Maybe I am just impatient however i just started experimenting with this program however every time i go to load a game file whether its encrypted or not it just goes to a spinning circle that says "working" should i let it sit for awhile while it works or is something wrong? I figured I would ask preemptively so as to not waste my time troubleshooting if it just needs to work for like a long ass time.

Edit: nevermind I am just an idiot. Was trying to open a file instead of start a new translation. lol

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am trying to translate the items.json file for a RPG maker MV game right now and everytime I translate the information whether I use google auto translation, or manually edit it myself I am having issues where none of the data I am translating is showing. If I remove the translated entries and replace them with the the original entries it comes back and is working fine. I tried comparing the two and editing my entries to be comparable to the scripts and testing it and still having issues. I have included a small screenshot of what I am seeing. could anyone point me in the right direction to what I need to do to get my translations to export? in the logs it looks like its being ignored. I included an image below of some of the code I tested with.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I am trying to translate the items.json file for a RPG maker MV game right now and everytime I translate the information whether I use google auto translation, or manually edit it myself I am having issues where none of the data I am translating is showing. If I remove the translated entries and replace them with the the original entries it comes back and is working fine. I tried comparing the two and editing my entries to be comparable to the scripts and testing it and still having issues. I have included a small screenshot of what I am seeing. could anyone point me in the right direction to what I need to do to get my translations to export? in the logs it looks like its being ignored. I included an image below of some of the code I tested with.
Try using the original code with the 2 lines that say SG type, and then translate the rest of it. It looks like its half code half text, and you cant translate code or it breaks things in the game.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Try using the original code with the 2 lines that say SG type, and then translate the rest of it. It looks like its half code half text, and you cant translate code or it breaks things in the game.
Yeah I thought the same thing like a moment after I posted here. I tested on one of the entries and it worked. So guess I am gonna have to do some manually translation magic on anything with scripts. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I knew I would have to be careful with scripts but it slipped my mind that the scripts are probably calling variables from other files that are in japanese.

EDIT: Just another question out of curiosity. Has anyone seen where you translate a .json file completely however, it is stuck at like say 98% in my case. I know I have all the lines translated however it isn't showing 100. Makes me worried I am missing something. Is this just a bug? I am using Translate ++ 1.6.17 btw

Last edited:

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
I was trying to translate a game with this tool and came across something strange:
The game is an RPGMV.
I translated all the files that were identified in the www \ data folder.
Everything was meant to be translated but the dialogues between the characters are still in the original language ...
The menus, choices have been translated, but in the dialog part, everything remains the same.
When I tried to take any dialog and browse the files while the tool was open, I realized that the dialog did not exist. In fact all dialogs that have not been translated do not exist in any file in the \ data folder ...
The tool worked perfectly.
But how am I going to translate the dialogs if they don't appear in any files?
Where can they be?
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Appreciate

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote