Jun 16, 2017
is it still that clunky UI? looks good but I get bored to quick... I only have two brain cells and the learning curve it to steep.
I don't know when you tried the game, but the UI has improved a lot since the beginning. Now you can play the game without typing any word at wall, just by clicking on action icons.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Not ever needing to type anything isn't 100% true, but it is pretty close to most of the time a mouse click is all that's needed. For instance, you'll occasionally still need to specify who to attack or with what body part (slap/knee/kick) by typing out the relevant command. UI is still a complete pain with the delay in response, but that has to do with the engine used rather than anything the dev can do. Nothing short of a full rewrite would suffice in fixing that issue, so it's more an unfortunate circumstance of picking that engine on the outset.

Personally I'm still waiting to play it again for more/new enemies or areas. We haven't really seen that since the Mansion/School areas were added from what I recall. The other thing that bugs me is that clothing, specifically the "magically spawing, fuck all your existing clothing" clothing, has no toggle or method of control even on the supporter level. I mean I can use console commands to undo the automagical spawning nonsense each time it happens, but that gets annoying having to repeat that over and over just because you meet the criteria, and I would kill for a toggle to keep the clothing items you have on permanent.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I prefer Danaume, but with the changes to classes, I might give Clothing another go. Is there a new unlocker, or is the old one still good?
I downloaded the strageg version and the last unlocker worked I got debug.

spiderella

Oct 2, 2019
Hm, the "clothing" version is cool for what it is, but I'm not a fan of the art style personally. Like the others, it's rather jarring. Strateg remains my favourite, because it's the most consistent with the majority of the game's artwork.

devinthewanderer

Jun 5, 2019
Also seems to be one with the Princess where sitting on the throne and getting the tiara turns you into a princess bride instead of just a princess.

*edit* weird... seems to have sorted itself out...

Last edited:

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Does bride class not work if you start as male and then turn female while still a virgin? I've tried twice now and it hasn't worked, but I don't know if maybe I'm just doing something wrong...

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes