iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So 'brain' is the debug command to increase your int. Is there one to boost your other stats too?
set [stat] doesn't seem to work.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
set [stat] works for for the most part for me i guess you don't type them in correctly
So how do you type it in then?

So far I've tried
Set Strength 10
Set [Strength] 10
Set (strength) 10

None of them work. I just get 'you can't see any such thing'

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
i'm an idiot who can't figure out how to run this game.
Git keeps giving me the error message "Can't open gamefile"
Open Git.exe and than navigate to the .gblorb file you downloaded and open the file. it should work. If not maybe try downloading the game again
Tip: Just move the Trapquest game files to the folder where git.exe is located.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
So does this game still have no save game compatibility between builds or did Aika finally code something worth my time?

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
I'm trying to figure out what your goal is in the game? Are you trying to fuck the creatures? trying to transform? trying NOT to transform? trying to leave? trying to fight? I'm just a bit lost.

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
I'm trying to figure out what your goal is in the game? Are you trying to fuck the creatures? trying to transform? trying NOT to transform? trying to leave? trying to fight? I'm just a bit lost.
Think of it as a Rogue Like, but where losing is kinda fun and encouraged. You will get random items and and random map generated and you are "supposed" to escape the game before you are too far gone (both mentally and physically).

Reactions: Mack Truck

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Fighting and beating the Futa Sisters found in the Hotel is currently the closest thing to an end-game goal. Depending on your stats and condition by that point, you'll get different endings.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Fighting and beating the Futa Sisters found in the Hotel is currently the closest thing to an end-game goal. Depending on your stats and condition by that point, you'll get different endings.
Pretty much what crash said. The intended goal from a design and lore standpoint is that you try to avoid being feminized/bimbofied, and defeat, befriend or dominate any NPCs you encounter as you see fit. There are multiple bosses hidden in the game but the real end goal is to defeat the avatars of the 2 girls who stuck you in the game and get out. The more jewelry you accumulate and the less transformed you are, the better your "score" at the end, and in turn the better your epilogue if you're using those. In a true roguelike fashion the idea is win or lose you come back for a fresh run to try your luck again with all new RNG.

That said the game creator realizes that a lot of people play to "lose" the game. So I'd say play how you want, and go after the goal you feel like getting out of this.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes