Rennoen

Oct 5, 2017
There is a new debug file (August 24) but still no new version out so it's not really important or useful right now.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Aika likes to release the debug files ahead of the releases it's meant for so people aren't waiting on it after a release goes live.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Thank [Insert favourite deity] there are some people on this site who have a little money left. :p

Reactions: nmm

Gruby4D

May 20, 2017
So, is there any way to have waterports on, but reduce the chance of a watersport scene happening INSTEAD of some other scene? Whenever I set it on, it's almost impossible to see any other scene if a character has a watersport scene. No matter what fetishes are chosen. I have that experience since I can remember.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
So, is there any way to have waterports on, but reduce the chance of a watersport scene happening INSTEAD of some other scene? Whenever I set it on, it's almost impossible to see any other scene if a character has a watersport scene. No matter what fetishes are chosen. I have that experience since I can remember.
Not that I know of. You should suggest it in the game's discord. The creator is really active there and responds to feedback very well.

Reactions: Gruby4D

Kmotr

Mar 31, 2017
Isn't the Bestiality tag little bit misleading? The game says when you are enabling Mythical creatures that there are no real-life animals.

Reactions: Howdo

Kmotr

Mar 31, 2017
You get fucked by an oversized dog. It's close enough to warrant the warning.
Well, it might not be enough for those who do not see that tag as a warning. Also, those that see it as a warning may just skip this game because of one encounter with a "mythical monster."

Reactions: Howdo

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There's a Minotaur boss, vampire shemales, and a gargoyle (which I'm not entirely sure can engage in you sexually) as well. I guess it depends on what actually counts as mythical monsters, but there's plenty in the game that I'd consider under that descriptor, and not just those. Admittedly the game, much like many that have startup sequences and initial options like this, does little to actually explain what it means by each relevant toggle. Some do okay enough to be passable, some not at all. That said, if someone doesn't even try out a game because of an ambiguous toggle scaring them off, that's not really a problem with the game itself. Better explanation can help and I'm not saying that's all the player's loss, but players have to understand that's not always reasonable to expect the game to be as clear and transparent all the time, especially with games that are in a constant state of development. That startup menu has been amended, modified, and adjusted numerous times just in the last few updates alone.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes