crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Males can be given eggs from the wasps anally, but that's the only exception that I'm aware of at the moment.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
is there a way to enable the patreon only content or do I have to go become a patron?
Download the debug mode link from the OP, place that file in the same folder Windows Git is in. Run that file, and then quit the game it creates. After that you can run Trap Quest with the patron content enabled.

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
ok. i found sex-change-machine and turn to female. then fuck all monster around. why i can't pregnant? (i pick possible pregnancy when start game)

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
ok. i found sex-change-machine and turn to female. then fuck all monster around. why i can't pregnant? (i pick possible pregnancy when start game)
My theory is that it has to do with the fact that the game doesn't ask you about pregnancy settings unless you start as a female, which it should ask those settings regardless. I've brought it up a couple of times in the past on the main site and no one bothered to respond.

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
My theory is that it has to do with the fact that the game doesn't ask you about pregnancy settings unless you start as a female, which it should ask those settings regardless. I've brought it up a couple of times in the past on the main site and no one bothered to respond.
they asked me. in what case and under what conditions a pregnancy occurs. how is it, what is the term.
where in the game interface to see the status of pregnant / not pregnant?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
What I mean is what is it doing differently than expected? What does it say when you try to enable debug in game? What does the debugger file say after launching it to create the donator file?

spiderella

Oct 2, 2019
The debugger file works fine, but then the Strateg version won't launch in unlocked mode when launched, saying that the generated unlock file's pass key is incorrect.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes