DingDongMan

Apr 10, 2018
Ughh, I'm still confused how to use the debugger. I downloaded strateg 6.0 and debug 190821 but it says that it's too old!

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Look for a file called "donators.glkdata" and delete that if present. Now launch the debug file same as you would the game. It should open your interpreter and show the line...

"Hi there, thank you for being such an awesome fan. August 2019 Alpha Tester unlock successful - now run the main game! NB if you want to continue a saved game, you must type "update donators file" after you load the game. This file will not be recognised by any versions of the game released before 21 August 2019."

Then simply type "quit" and hit enter to close out the debug file and a new donator file should generate. Now launch the game and start a new game or pull up a save and try typing "debug" and hitting enter. It should ask you if you want detailed info to show. If any of this does not happen or you get something different, let us know.

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Started to play the new version and all of a sudden getting cursed sissy items spawning on me all the time. Is this something that I did differently or is this how the new version plays now?

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Do you mean it because of not having top sex with this char? Is this what I need to get rid of the curse?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There are a number of clothing quests like that that trigger when certain parameters are met, such as loosing anal virginity before loosing penal virginity (and maybe a dignity score too if I'm not mistaken), which triggers the aforementioned sissy clothing to spawn on you or TF'ing existing clothing. Before you ask, I myself have looked and there seems to be no method of keeping that part of the game from happening short of purposely avoiding those parameters or using dev commands to remove the items as they appear when they appear. Typing "disintegrate [name of clothing]" with debug enabled is what I do, since quite a few cursed items cannot be un-cursed or blessed even through dev commands, meaning the only way to rid them is using the disintegrate command. It's pretty annoying to say the least, and sadly not the only annoyance by a long shot.

Reactions: dsp0

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
In a game whose main theme is being forcibly feminized and sissyfied, the forced feminization and sissification are "annoying". Kinda feel like you're in this for the wrong stuff. :D

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You should really just play female start, the game is not designed to let you top, just play the girl and make her do lewd things.

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
There are a number of clothing quests like that that trigger when certain parameters are met, such as loosing anal virginity before loosing penal virginity (and maybe a dignity score too if I'm not mistaken), which triggers the aforementioned sissy clothing to spawn on you or TF'ing existing clothing. Before you ask, I myself have looked and there seems to be no method of keeping that part of the game from happening short of purposely avoiding those parameters or using dev commands to remove the items as they appear when they appear. Typing "disintegrate [name of clothing]" with debug enabled is what I do, since quite a few cursed items cannot be un-cursed or blessed even through dev commands, meaning the only way to rid them is using the disintegrate command. It's pretty annoying to say the least, and sadly not the only annoyance by a long shot.
In the past I only remember the barmaid and tentacle spawner purification quests spawning on me automatically without picking up items. There seem to be a lot more now. I got rid of the sissy curse now, but have new ones now (at least one was a trap, another I have no idea wehre it came from), so it is practically impossible to interact with items proactively as they get replaced. As far starting as a female, it a funny thing to say that a game called "trap quest" is designed to be played as female.

I played through or at least started the game several times in the past but do not remember this sissy curse happening before. At least on a few occasions I know that I tried to top some easy monsters early on for the whip of domination and to slow down the inevitable decline into anal slut, but I thought that I must have not done it every time (maybe I have?).

I agree this is supper annoying, and punishes you for going along with the theme of the game from the start. Why do I need to bother with having to top in this game (btw it is not that hard to do and it instantly removed the curse this time, but not the items that already spawned)? With the sissy curse the game looses half of the content since you almost cannot actively choose any items as they get replaced with the spawned cursed ones. I think the developer has a mean streak (sadistic?). I once played the rouge style game (automatic save only) on my old computer that had an occasional blue screen problem. I kept an occasional backup of the autosave file just in case. Lo and behold, one of the blue screens messed up the save file so I tried to restore the old one. That triggered an avatar of the developer to appear in the game and start constantly inflicting really nasty curses with super patronizing text. I did not appreciate that at all and left the game for a while. I enjoy rouge-style games, but these auto curses undermine the main mechanics of such games of having to interact with unknown items to progress. I suppose that this a game design decision, but not one I personally agree with.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunLinser

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Which version debugger and version of the game are you running? The most common reason for this is using versions not compatible with each other. Besides this, try deleting the "donators.glkdata" file and re-running the debugger again to generate a fresh file, sometimes that helps.

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69
Feb 20, 2019
Which version debugger and version of the game are you running? The most common reason for this is using versions not compatible with each other. Besides this, try deleting the "donators.glkdata" file and re-running the debugger again to generate a fresh file, sometimes that helps.
Ah it's because I was using the strateg version, it works with danaume tho.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It should work with Strateg's version. For reference, I've been using Strateg's "TrapQuest190908S" game file with the "190821 Debug Unlock" file.
In a game whose main theme is being forcibly feminized and sissyfied, the forced feminization and sissification are "annoying". Kinda feel like you're in this for the wrong stuff. :D
You misunderstood; the annoyance I was referring to is in the clothing spawn mechanics specifically, not the general theme of the game. There's other issues as I said as well, but the idea behind the game is certainly not one of them.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018

Thanks to nmm for that one. I'll get an upload to my mega.nz account going in case anyone prefers that route. It'll take a bit though, maybe in a half hour or so.

Edit: Alright, it went faster than I thought it would. Nice...
TrapQuest190908S :
190821 Debug Unlock :

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2019

Thanks to nmm for that one. I'll get an upload to my mega.nz account going in case anyone prefers that route. It'll take a bit though, maybe in a half hour or so.

Edit: Alright, it went faster than I thought it would. Nice...
TrapQuest190908S :
190821 Debug Unlock :
Thanks! You sir, are a true hero.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes