crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The current one still seems to work with it.

Btw, does anyone know if there's anything more to the Halloween start outside of just spawning at the mansion in either outfit? I've collected and eaten all three pieces of candy but nothing else seems to happen.

Reactions: Trapquest

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Debug commands still work at least. We'll have to wait for someone to post the current unlocker file.

Shinra33459

Jul 13, 2019
I'm having a bit of a conundrum here; I have v 6.1 and debug file 190821. I have use the set [stat] command and was able to alter my character's strength, intelligence, dexterity, all that shit. But when I use that command to set the addictions stats, it'll tell me that the stat has increased, but when I go into the character stat menu, it stays the same. Is it broken, or am I doing something wrong?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete transformation routes like the cow ears and the other ones? I was able to get partway along it, but am getting stuck at some point and it's unclear what exact requirements there are for them.
I'm also kinda curious if anyone knows the complete list of those, and how to trigger them

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete transformation routes like the cow ears and the other ones? I was able to get partway along it, but am getting stuck at some point and it's unclear what exact requirements there are for them.
I'm also kinda curious if anyone knows the complete list of those, and how to trigger them
. Surprisingly it's been getting more updates and has useful info on it now.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I'm having a bit of a conundrum here; I have v 6.1 and debug file 190821. I have use the set [stat] command and was able to alter my character's strength, intelligence, dexterity, all that shit. But when I use that command to set the addictions stats, it'll tell me that the stat has increased, but when I go into the character stat menu, it stays the same. Is it broken, or am I doing something wrong?
Hair does something similar to what I imagine is happening here where incremental changes to hair length don't seem to show up on the character window until after several more "points" get added to hair. Several addictions are rated in small ranges, like 0-10, but the list of possible changes to them far more granular. Some effects code be coming from clothing, others from buffs and debuffs, some from other in game interactions or NPCs. In other words, the game might be using a much larger and granular range behind the code to decide when to add or take away a point in an addiction stat, just like how hair might not show any difference between one point and another. The commands might not even be on the same level as what's being displayed on the addictions page, so a larger number might be needed for it to make any of them even budge a little. The only one I've ever really messed with is humiliation, which is in a range of 0-40000, so it always reflects any change without fail.

Another note is that some stats require time to elapse in game before reflecting changes to them, even from debug commands. Try waiting a turn or moving to an adjacent room to see if the stat adjusts. I think even the aforementioned humiliation stat and even hair length both did that at one point.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
. Surprisingly it's been getting more updates and has useful info on it now.
Agreed. Wiki's are notorious for being left in half-assed placeholder states, but it's always worth it to check back in every once and a while to see if the specific information you're looking for has made it in yet.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Agreed. Wiki's are notorious for being left in half-assed placeholder states, but it's always worth it to check back in every once and a while to see if the specific information you're looking for has made it in yet.
In this case I would recommend the github repo instead if you have even a basic grasp of scripting. The wiki still is a good starting point for overviews, core mechanics and hints towards which pieces of content might be worth a closer look.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
In this case I would recommend the github repo instead if you have even a basic grasp of scripting. The wiki still is a good starting point for overviews, core mechanics and hints towards which pieces of content might be worth a closer look.
Unfortunately my ass can't code or script, and I can't be assed to take the time to learn either.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Unfortunately my ass can't code or script, and I can't be assed to take the time to learn either.
Reading is a lot easier than writing though. And the game uses some weird script seemingly designed to mimic oldschool RPGs in some aspects. The following is not aimed at you specifically but in case anyone wants to try their luck at reading tea leaves scripting code try something like this. Again I don't expect you Proto Persona or anyone else just casually playing the game to delve into its grimy bug-riddled underbelly but IF you do some basic reading comprehension and memorisation might be enough to figure out how to reach more of your favourite content. Or at the very least you can read through the to see what's actually available in the game right now.

Look at for example:
  • From the title by skipping over everything you probably don't know or understand it does something for monsters removing anal beads
  • Just looking at the shape of the code you can see two large indented blocks. The title opening the first block mentions "intelligent" - anal beads normally aren't so this probably refers to the monster. The second block is titled "otherwise" so apparently non-intelligent monsters do something completely different.
  • You should quickly realise the "say" command refers to any text printed to you while playing the game. Some of it is garbled with weird bracket things but most of the time the rest still tells you the gist of it.
  • Starting with the "non-intelligent" block because it's shorter:
    • Apparently non-intelligent monsters always pull out one bead, or at least the text says they do.
    • There is an additional choice with more weird terms but the first one tells you the monster loses interest while the second one says it tosses the beads on the floor. Great, so probably they toss the toy if they manage to pull out the last bead right?
  • Intelligent monsters start with math, and we don't like math so let's focus on the text. Only wait, the second nested choice doesn't have any "say" command so no text there.
    • The first choice says it smacks you and "leaves you alone" - that kinda reads like the first choice for non-intelligent monsters, so probably the "not enough" option where some beads are still inside you.
    • So the other choice must be the removal of the toy, only there's no mention of it being dropped so what exactly happens to it? Hmm, apparently there's a "holding pen", something is being "retained" (even though the beads were all removed from you?) and something gets "dislodged". So either we've read the first option wrong and "dislodge" is the "drop on floor" part OR the monster is "holding" the beads now as it "dislodges" them from your ass!
    • No real way of telling which is which without getting into variables or actual logic/math but luckily we figured out how to test it: find an "intelligent" monster in game (guards speak to you, surely they are more intelligent than blow-up dolls or wasps at the very least right?) and get it to remove anal beads. The first text option has you getting smacked so that is something to look out for in the message log, as well as whether or not you can actually see anal beads on the floor once they're done.
If you're only looking at a single piece of code you'll be lucky to gleam even that much without massive frustration (and looking up words in a dictionary if you don't know what "dislodge" or "notch" mean). But once you familiarise yourself with the most common elements you can then read off things like exact stat changes and quickly find specific cases by searching for log text you read during normal gameplay. For example you can read "ruin asshole" and "ruin vagina" in that code so those probably stretch your holes or make them sore, and the ass-smack comes with a PainUp which doesn't sound good either.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes