Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Has anyone found a way to trigger the "plus one extra" interaction between demonesses and anal beads in current (6.0R10) versions? It seems to get overridden by the "heel-unplug" and "magic plug" actions.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Found an interesting bug. If your pussy has as gape of 10+ (or so) and you purloin/pick up "The Master", you get stuck in a loop of picking it up, inserting it, it slips out, repeat. Can't use any commands or do anything, since the action never actually ends. Only fix is to close game and reload.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
I didn't see anything that's been updated. The last update on patreon was for a newer debug unlocker that's meant to be exclusive to patrons. It probably doesn't work with the currently released version.
It came up on the updated games nov-7-19, was the reason I asked.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
You might be thinking of October's last update which was the same day, just for October and not November. The game releases for everyone same day and there's not one yet for this month.

victor112

May 8, 2017
can someone tell me how to insert the debug commands i am trying to use the set[stat] command i just dont work

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
can someone tell me how to insert the debug commands i am trying to use the set[stat] command i just dont work
You need to do the number after entering the set stat part of the command. So type set[stat] hit accept then type the number and accept that and that should make it work.

victor112

May 8, 2017
You need to do the number after entering the set stat part of the command. So type set[stat] hit accept then type the number and accept that and that should make it work.
i tried set strength 10 not working says you cant see such thing

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Type "set strength" first, no number. It'll ask you to set a number for that stat. Then you can type in a number.

zandor69

Nov 10, 2019
Will the 190821 unlock file work for diaperquest or will I need a different file for that?

Lowezar

Jul 5, 2017
I think old unlock works as "beta" now. Yes, it gives debug, and that's it. New one is probably for new content in "alpha" section.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes